Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mono-ski week for intermediate/advanced skiers

Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I wonder if any mono-skiers are intersted in one week skiing camp? It is for intermediate/advanced mono-skiers only, concentrating on gaining new skils and brushing up technique. Where: Alps
When: March/April - longer days and better weather Smile

Any questions please let me know.
Dominik[/b]
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
active therapy wrote:
Hi, I wonder if any mono-skiers are intersted in one week skiing camp? It is for intermediate/advanced mono-skiers only, concentrating on gaining new skils and brushing up technique. Where: Alps
When: March/April - longer days and better weather Smile

Any questions please let me know.
Dominik[/b]
Hi Dominik, I would be interested but it would depend on costs, transport etc. How much do you think it would be? Have you got any more details?

Cheers Chris
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Chris, will try to keep costs down Smile can't tell too much at the moment as not sure how many mono-skiers will be up for it. It looks like pick up will be from Geneva (so we all meet at the airport), transfer to accessible resort with wheelchair friendly accommodation (I am looking into it now as we going to need more than a couple of rooms that are wheelchair friendly - not so easy to find but have a few ideas).
Would you travel with a ski buddy?
There is 2 options: hotel or apartments?
Have you got your own mono-ski or would you like me to get one for you for a week?
Instruction will be provided full 6 days + a couple of video coaching sessions.

This week is not for beginners so def. wil be a lot of skiing involved Smile

Hoping to get few new mono-skis for some test runs if anyone will be interested.

For more info please email me on dom@activetherapy.eu

Speak soon, Dom
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Dom, I have my own kit but I don’t have a buddy (I’ve travelled on my own before without too much difficulty). As for accommodation I would prefer whatever is cheapest.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ok, no problem Chris, there should be enough spare hands around - just in case Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Dom, My husband would be interested in your trip, he is not a member so is going to type below :-
Hi Dom, I have skied in colorado for the last 10 years as well as Tignes, and Andora where skiing mono was a bit more difficult
I am keen to ski more in europe and would be interested in a camp, I have my own equipment but would be interested in testing out other monos.

Joff & mono gal
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mono Gal wrote:
Hi Dom, My husband would be interested in your trip, he is not a member so is going to type below :-
Hi Dom, I have skied in colorado for the last 10 years as well as Tignes, and Andora where skiing mono was a bit more difficult
I am keen to ski more in europe and would be interested in a camp, I have my own equipment but would be interested in testing out other monos.

Joff & mono gal

Excellent, please let me know some more info about yourself on my email. I will let you more details as well.
Regards, Dom
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
active therapy, Hi Dominik
I would be interested in your proposed camp, so please let me know the details when you have them.
Regards
Steve
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
wilzimm wrote:
active therapy, Hi Dominik
I would be interested in your proposed camp, so please let me know the details when you have them.
Regards
Steve

Hi Steve,

It looks like it will take be end of March, starting on 26th. Please email me some more info about your skiing experience.

Regards, Dom
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

Hi Steve,

It looks like it will take be end of March, starting on 26th. Please email me some more info about your skiing experience.

Regards, Dom

Hi Dom,

Have you got any more information yet i.e. price, location, transfer details etc.

Cheers

Chris
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Chris, trying to get the best deal. I have found good deal in LEs Arcs (return flights from UK, transfers, accommodation + food) around £660. I am hoping to have everything sorted by this Wednesday so will be able to tell you more. Is it ok with you?

Regards, Dom
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
active therapy wrote:
Hi Chris, trying to get the best deal. I have found good deal in LEs Arcs (return flights from UK, transfers, accommodation + food) around £660. I am hoping to have everything sorted by this Wednesday so will be able to tell you more. Is it ok with you?

Regards, Dom
Hi Dom,

Is that the total cost including skiing? If it is I could go with that. I'm in Scotland will this make a difference to the flight cost?

Cheers

Chris
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Flights go from Manchester and London Gatwick only, trannsfers inculded. Accommodation in a ski in ski out chalet with breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner with wine and cheese board. Instruction and coaching included. Price is 700 euros. Lift pass is not included.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Dom
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
active therapy wrote:
Flights go from Manchester and London Gatwick only, trannsfers inculded. Accommodation in a ski in ski out chalet with breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner with wine and cheese board. Instruction and coaching included. Price is 700 euros. Lift pass is not included.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Dom
Hi Dom,

Its sounds good to me, I'll email you, for more specific information.

Cheers

Chris
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hey ho Dom,
Are you the Dominik that taught me at Chillfactore?
I'm mayhew.. now soaring like an eagle.. and even if you're not, I am!
Very interested in what you propose but cant do it this year.. already going march..
regards Cool
snow report
Hey Ho Mayhew! You are right I am the one, the one and only Wink

I have seen some of your videos on youtube, looking good! And you got a new jacket too. What happened to your vintage pink jacket?!

Please email me on dom@activetherapy.eu so we can catch up what you have been up to.

Sepak soon, Dom
ski holidays
Hey ho Dom.. Glad to see you're active!!

Will email..
The beautiful 1981 jacket?? Zip jammed then broke then duct taped.. left it by mistake at the Are ski school and they binned it ..
thats my 2001 golf jacket.. works a treat. 100% water proof .. designed for Scotland (5+ hour downpour guaranteed dry) not as pretty but there you go.. Smile

I think this 'intemediate/advanced' camp idea is very interesting 'niche' ...
snow report
wehyam wrote:
Hey ho Dom.. Glad to see you're active!!

Will email..
The beautiful 1981 jacket?? Zip jammed then broke then duct taped.. left it by mistake at the Are ski school and they binned it ..
thats my 2001 golf jacket.. works a treat. 100% water proof .. designed for Scotland (5+ hour downpour guaranteed dry) not as pretty but there you go.. Smile

I think this 'intemediate/advanced' camp idea is very interesting 'niche' ...

Hey John,

It was good to meet up with you in Alps past winter. I am back in the UK now. As discussed you are more than welcome to have a go in one of my sit skis. Please let me know when is best for you so we can arrange few turns in one of the snow domes Wink

See you soon, Dom
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy