Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotels in Soldue

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Okay peeps, trying to book a hol in soldeu and have a choice of 3 hotels, the Naudi, the hotel soldeu and the euro esqui. Can anyone give me any info on any of these hotels. I'd be very grateful. TIA

Mac
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The soldeu and the naudi are both on the main drag, about 4 minutes walk from the gondola. not heard of the euro esqui.

just trying to remember thename of the hotel wwe stayed in - maight have been th naudi but don;t quite think so. the one we stayed in was prretty basic - showers in room had just a curtain so the bed could get damp. no loos in the room - shared ones on the landing. Food was more than reasonable though
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
THink the Euro esqui has changed its name- cant remember what it used to be tho !
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
i stayed in the naudi about 4 years ago, it was only ok ish. dont go for half board, food was bad, the salad buffet was ok but main course was dire. wild night life in resort. i didnt get much sking in.

ps. we went back a second time and rented apartments. very clean,ok location,and very cheap. def the way to go
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks for your input. i went for the hotel soldue as i've heard good stuff about it. All booked now, off in 2 weeks, yipee Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Me too!! Good innit!! Madeye-Smiley Now, if I can just squeeze into my salopettes.. Confused
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
p.s. By the way Mac Daddy, I'll be sporting an Eeyore backpack for the week if you want to spot me & the gang. Maybe bump into you lot in the Avanlanche. Cool
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just so you know, the Euro Esqui is the one halfway between Soldeu and El-Tarter. I think it is also known as the Natura ski
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
only 11 days to go Very Happy

The Euro Esqui sounded really good apart from it's location. Which is why i went for the soldeu. Oh well, all i need now is a bit of snow and everything will be perfect. Can't wait! Apart from the 4 hour transfer which i'm dreading Sad
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The transfer isn't too bad now. I think it's more like 3-3.5 hours after they opened a new tunnel next to Pas. You also get a stop at a cafe half way there which helps break things up a bit.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Well i'm coming in from Barcelona which is supposed to be longer than toulouse which we did when we went to Arinsal. However saved about £150 by doing this, so i guess it's worth it.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Are you half as excited as me? I'm really struggling with this work thing now...
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
yep eeyore, i can relate to that. 7 days to go Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy