Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lucheon Superbagneres

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone skied here? I've been offered a week at a friend of friends house, just wondered if anyone has ever been?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Luchon itself is a charming little town, twinned with Harrogate in N Yorks (today's useless bit of information). Small though, limited scope for advanced skiers unless there's plenty of powder. Don't think there's more than 20 miles or so of runs, afraid I can't remember much about them, ages since I was there. You can get the eggs up from Luchon town centre itself. Conditions are ok there at the moment....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
try the website:
http://www.luchon.com/anglais/bienvenue.html

PG, I was born in Harrogate. Today's second useless bit of info!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Really? Spent a disgraceful youth there many moons ago! In the days when Theakstons was still a small independent, and they hadn't even thought up the idea of a conference centre... been back once or twice since, hardly recognise the place...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks I'd got the website but was interested to Know if anyone had visited
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
More useless information perhaps; Nicky if you have transport.....I have skied in not-so-far-away Baqueira-Beret....find Vielha on the site map and the B/B ski area is about 14kms from there. Good area for intermediates but the lift pass is expensive as it caters to the Madrid/B'lona elite.
Michael
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've skiied in Baqueira too, didn;t realise it was so close. Excellent skiing to be had there.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy