Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Courchevel 1300 to 1850 to 1650...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Could someone talk me through the journey upwards from 1300 to 1850 and then on to 1650 with as easy route as possible in terms of greens and blues.

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you're going upwards, I'd suggest taking the lifts.

(sorry, that's of less than no help)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Walked right into that didn't I?

I will rephrase for those wearing fox hats!

Using lifts to head upwards from 1300 is it possible to walk across to 1850 and 1650, or does one have to go up again at 1850 and ski down to get to the bottom of 1650?

Or rephrased again....

Is it possible to get from 1300 to the easy slopes of 1650 via gondolas and lifts and when skiing is required can this wholly be achieved on easy blues and greens.

There.....

...and will the hunting of Fox Hats be banned soon too?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
OK, a bit more help...

http://www.courchevel.com/hiver/uk/leski.html

But the java map is annoying!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Here's one that I find easier to read...
http://www.skimaps.com/map1926
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
And now, here's my version of an answer...
Take the Praz gondola, then ski down the Boulevard de Chabichou (green) to the Plantray chairlift.
Then take the Loze Est (green)
Take the Jardin Alpin gondola then ski down the green to the Altiport chair.
From there, take the Boulevarde de Prameruel (blue) run.
Then take the Prameruel chair, followed by the Prameruel green onto the Petites Bosses. As you go along it, turn down the Granges (green) and you're there!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Peter Leuzzi, get the bus!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
What number bus?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks Fox. Spot on.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I don't know that. The bus stop is opposite the gondola station (by the mini roundabout) and I think that any bus heading up the hill will go to 1650. They're fairly regular during daytime. That's the route we took when we had a lesson in 1650 (New Gen) and couldn't ski there in time for an early morning start.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Elizabeth is right - the easiest and quickest route would be by the free inter-village bus. All buses going up the hill from Le Praz will stop in 1650. From the bus stop in 1650 you cross the road then take an escalator ride to get to the snow front. Bus journey is no more than 15 minutes.

Regards

Rob
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Courchevel resort bus timetables can be downloaded from this page http://www.courchevel.com/hiver/uk/acces.html

Regards

Rob
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy