Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

K2 Diverge spare buckles - anywhere?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have a pair of K2 Diverge boots which I really like. One of the top buckles has got slightly bent - still works fine but at some point I’ll want to replace (tomorrow is my last day skiing this season so no mad rush) - but I can’t seem to find them anywhere. K2’s website just gives a big list of retailers (Brighams’s etc) but as yet none show any spares in stock, let alone the one I want. I’ve emailed Anything Techinical in Kendal but they don’t show as stocking K2 parts - does anyone have any ideas as to where I might get one (or two!)?

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@andy from embsay, give the people at Absolute Snow a ring….
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@andy from embsay,

Try black peak trading

They sourced me some Full Tilt alpine soles
I would think they can source you a buckle

I have also sent you a PM
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Whitegoldsbrother wrote:
@andy from embsay,

Try black peak trading

They sourced me some Full Tilt alpine soles
I would think they can source you a buckle

Thanks - have messaged them but their website doesn’t seem to work,
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
valais2 wrote:
@andy from embsay, give the people at Absolute Snow a ring….

Thanks - will give them a try.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@andy from embsay, Yep, got plenty, next time you're in Morzine, quick trip to CHX and we'll pop 'em on for you.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cheers all - blackpeaktrading have come through and are going to help.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy