Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Turin to Serre Chevalier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone help with some reliable recommendations please for a transfer from Turin to Serre Che? Return.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
RetroBod wrote:
Can anyone help with some reliable recommendations please for a transfer from Turin Airport to Serre Che? Return.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Try Snowcabs. Used by lots of permanent and semi-permanent Serre Che regulars.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
https://www.omio.com/travel/turin/briancon-tfkql

According to the above link, train or bus options to Briancon are the cheapest. Train is, evidently 1 hr 24….faster than by car. The bus, 1 hr 53.

Of course, if you need to get to Monetier, at the other end of the SC valley, you’d need to factor that in.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just used snowcabs this week and they were spot on. I’ll defo use them again and can recommend. Reliable on times, communicated with emails and texts, competitive pricing.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Can also train to Oulx and arranged cab to pick us up on arrival before... worked well too.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@RetroBod, PM me your mobile and I'll put you on our Serre Che Share WhatsApp group if you like, and on there you ask SnowCabs and or others if there are any transfers on the dates you want.

What we do is find out the date of an available transfer and then book the flight, on;y did that for my daughter coming out next week, in that a friends daughter is coming out and renting a car and then its a SnowCab for the return.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy