Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet 2024/2025 flights, released when?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Lilaclou wrote:
Just been looking into a DIY trip, but flights from Manchester to Turin are really expensive - just over 2k for family of 4 (Feb half term week, check in bags included). Prices are same for EasyJet and Jet2, but TUI are a whopping £3600 including bags.

I’m new to all this and not got previous experience to compare to, but this seems like crazy prices! Are they likely to stay like this or come down at all? If not, it’s clearly much cheaper to go with a package.

This is why we have gone at half term 3 times. One doing Monday to Monday as had access to Accomodation my parents own in Bansko (won't again due to lift queues) , to Oslo for Norwat, before BA changed there algorithms to make EVERY route for Half term crazy money on first release, and then to Geneva for post pandemic half term flights as I had my flights cancelled and was able to reschedule for any dates for no extra money for following season.

We are going at Christmas next season and counting down the years until we are clear of school holidays!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If anyone is interested in booking EasyJet flights past 2nd March 2025 (the current booking horizon), I've just had an email from them saying that flights up to 15th June 2025 will be bookable from 21st May.

(That sounds a little odd because 21st is a Tuesday, and I thought their new flights were normally released on a Thursday, but not always I guess.)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks @shrew, I’ve got two lots of flights to sort for next year so will be up early to get these sorted. From memory they’re bookable on the website before the App too.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
shrew wrote:
If anyone is interested in booking EasyJet flights past 2nd March 2025 (the current booking horizon), I've just had an email from them saying that flights up to 15th June 2025 will be bookable from 21st May.

(That sounds a little odd because 21st is a Tuesday, and I thought their new flights were normally released on a Thursday, but not always I guess.)

Thanks @shrew, i've been starting to monitor as my assumption was that they may be released on Thursday (16th) - it is a bit strange that they are releasing on a Tuesday, that's thrown me a little! It's always been a thursday for as far as I can remember plus I would have assumed they would already have enough data to know what is the most effective day to release flights.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I guess it's always possible there was a typo in the email, but I've just double checked and it definitely says "We're bringing our latest season to the runway, on the 21st May you'll be able to book flights up to 15th June 2025".
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@shrew - not doubting you at all. I might still have a sneaky check on Thursday morning just in case - probably something as simple as a delay in testing so they've put it back a few days.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Tue 14-05-24 12:36; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@shrew, actually just seen on facebook someone else also mention the 21st
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Handy Turnip wrote:
@shrew - not doubting you at all

I was doubting myself, so that's why I checked!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy