Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo advanced skier looking to get a late trip in March 17th-23rd

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Sadly my ski plans for the week of March 18th fell through and I've been left with no ski trip this year, I know it's very late but if by chance anyone's still got a spare bed to fill or is down to try and find a late deal let me know.

I've got the 15th till the 24th off so can work with those dates, am a 22M advanced skiier who loves groomers but enjoys some off piste aswell.

Thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Bros10, same thing happened to me, though I'm available anytime from 18th - 30th March and checking out St Anton or somewhere snowsure with a bit of apres. I'm a decent and quick boarder who likes a bit of off piste. 42M from London
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@stickmanben, You still looking by chance? Sadly got no notification for your message, if so you managed to find any decently priced accommodation in St Anton?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Bros10, Yeah still looking... was weighing up joining a Hofnar trip in Morzine if going solo, though i've seen some decent late deals in St Anton. Where are you travelling from?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy