Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Room available for 2: Lech, Austria 8-13 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads

A group of friends and I have a house booked at Lech for Friday 8-Wednesday 13 March. Due to a knee injury, a duo had to drop out, so we've got a room that accommodates 2 open for £450 pp.

We are 6 friends, intermediate boarders/skiers traveling from US/UK. Early to midthirties, funny group of people, not big on partying but do love a little apres ski. We are flying into/out of Zurich and rented cars to drive to Lech - we'll drive ya!

The house has a kitchen if you're feeling chefy, but we also booked restaurants to accommodate the group each night.

Interested? Hit me up!

Cheers,
Alexis
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Damn, I’ve seen this too late
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
welcome to Snowheads @wildalimal,
I'd love to come but I'm in my mid 70s, big on going for a piddle in the middle of the night.
Apres ski is my middle name.

You'll have a better time without me "blah blahing" about Warth in the old days ...
Madloch Joch echoes,
Roth Wand lunches...
Mrs Lawns tortoise jacket from Strolz.
St Christophe Hospitz toilet slide.

Have a great time! & I hope that knee gets better.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don’t you go letting age stop you! I’m hoping to still be on the slopes at 70+

But maybe lay off the Apres ski to help with those middle of the night piddles Eh oh! . It helps me Eh oh!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy