Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3D burton disc re:flex required Bristol/SW UK asap

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A long shot...anybody in Bristol/south west UK area (or betweetn Bristol and Heathrow) has 3d burton disc willing to sell?

I bought a board for son with the wrong disc (4x4) installed but we are leaving on Tuesday so not enough time to ship a new one. I can buy, borrow or order for someone from burton directly, just need it before the flight.
[url=https://www.atbshop.co.uk/snowboard-tuning-accessories/burton-reflex-3d-hinge-binding-discs][/url]

How likely I can buy it in Cervinia or in Burton shop in Milan?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I had a boot issue at lunchtime in Cervinia a couple of weeks ago, when just about all the shops were shut, but did discover there are two snowboard-focused ones there:

Uainot (pronounced Why Not!) and Easy Rider

You could try calling or emailing them?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
OR if you get really desperate and are willing to somewhat extend your journey to Heathrow via South Brum (M5, M42, M40, M25), then I could always meet you at M42 J2 / Hopwood services with some. I think
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jebroni3_16 wrote:
I had a boot issue at lunchtime in Cervinia a couple of weeks ago, when just about all the shops were shut, but did discover there are two snowboard-focused ones there:

Uainot (pronounced Why Not!) and Easy Rider

You could try calling or emailing them?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
The second shop rents exactly the same board so they may be able to help me.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I went into the ski shop annexed to that (as they were open through lunchtime) and unsurprisingly, the person in there spoke excellent English, so a quick call there might give you a definite answer.

Good Luck!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy