Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lost K2 ski in Pila today

Poster: A snowHead
This is a bit random but... we saw a skier looking/probing for a K2 ski in the off piste between Couis 1/2 today. If anyone knows them and they want some help over the weekend we can bring our probes too : ) and have another look. Please PM me.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That was us! Will PM you - THANK YOU!!!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Power of snowheads!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good luck
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
And… WE FOUND IT!!! Took 2 hours of probing and digging, well beyond the call of duty, but RESULT! And a lovely lunch afterwards to celebrate. Yay for Snowheads! Little Angel
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Shocked Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wholesome post
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Great news you found ski and Fifiskis, what a beautiful gesture. Made me happy that there are people like you i this world Very Happy
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Great stuff!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
The strength of the sHs community spirit triumphs again! Well done to all involved. snowHead
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Very Happy great result.

Apparently, you're never more that one kilometre from another snowhead, well it's just a rumour, but thought I'd start one snowHead
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Time for a bit of shopping... https://www.thepisteoffice.co.uk/index.php/com-virtuemart/com-virtuemart-menu-categories/the-piste-office-store/resqski-ski-finder
snow report
Power of Snowheads Smile
snow conditions
Reminds me of the lost wallet on the way to a PSB...lost when the owner was having a pee in the bushes en route outside Annecy. One snowhead who lived near Annecy went to look the next mornng, found it and took it home for another snowhead to collect as they were arriving a day late.

I orchestrated it...truly the power of snowheads
snow conditions
I seem to have lost the winning lottery ticket for tomorrow, any help appreciated Very Happy
ski holidays
Mjit wrote:
Time for a bit of shopping... https://www.thepisteoffice.co.uk/index.php/com-virtuemart/com-virtuemart-menu-categories/the-piste-office-store/resqski-ski-finder

Get them while you can as Resqski have ceased trading Sad
latest report
I lost a WD r108 yesterday in saalbach just of the side of the piste. Spent approx 2 hours searching then gave up, walked the walk of shame down carrying the single ski.

I posted on the local saalbach Facebook postage looking for a metal dectector and lovely austrian lady replied. Fast forward to today and she and her husband appear at 10am to help me search with the detector. Hour and a half later I now own a pair of skis again. I gave them a wee reward.

There is still some very nice people out there .
snow report
[Lost and found ski stories].

I once lost a ski in Flunserberg, dropping, from a sitting position, about three metres onto a piste down a virtual cliff. I caught a ledge part way down, landed flat on my back, with no idea what had happened to the ski. Thinking it might still be on the ledge me and a mate spent half an hour with a bit of line and a shovel handle trying to use it as a grappling hook, but to no avail.

Then someone stopped to ask what we were doing - turned out to be a boss of the ski patrol and said he'd send someone out the next day as they needed some practice abseiling anyway.

They didn't find it, so I gave it up for lost.

Until a few months later in the height of summer I got a call from the Tourist Office who said someone had found a ski, was it mine? Yes it was, so a few weeks later we popped over to collect it.

Sometimes you gotta love Switzerland Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy