Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best Exotic Marigold Hotel in a Ski Resort?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know of such a place where a retired-still-skiing person can buy into shared accommodation in a resort (preferably in the Dolomites). What could possibly go wrong?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Oblos, as no one has responded to you....

Here in Serre Chevlaier there is a pretty active group of retirees, or near to retirement or those who have managed to retire early.

In fact we refer to ourselves as the Geezonaires Laughing

And as a result of Brexshite, we're probably more prominent than good old-fashioned Brit seasonaires.

Though I'm sure there are equally the same in many other resorts, probably far more than little old Serre Che.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good to know Smile.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Perhaps one reason the OP has had few replies is that his request is not clear. You looking to invest in a hotel, or stay in a kind of dorm for elderlies, @Oblos? I once had a business idea, which failed to gain much traction on SHs, many years ago, for a catered chalet with comfortable facilities and some good single rooms, aimed at the still-reasonably-happily-married skier whose spouse did not ski. Run by some mature ladies who were decent cooks, didn't turn up shagged out and hungover 40 minutes late for breakfast and would not give rise to suspicions amongst non-accompanying spouses. To be called Old Boilers Chalet. Or something on those lines.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Similar idea to yours pam w. Thought a chalet run by oldies for oldies just might work. Senior seasonaire thing or a bit more permanent. Thinking about moving away from UK. There are heaps of retired living places in the UK. Wondered if there was similar in the Dollies or Portes de Soleil... still thinking/dreaming.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w wrote:
Perhaps one reason the OP has had few replies is that his request is not clear. You looking to invest in a hotel, or stay in a kind of dorm for elderlies, @Oblos? I once had a business idea, which failed to gain much traction on SHs, many years ago, for a catered chalet with comfortable facilities and some good single rooms, aimed at the still-reasonably-happily-married skier whose spouse did not ski. Run by some mature ladies who were decent cooks, didn't turn up shagged out and hungover 40 minutes late for breakfast and would not give rise to suspicions amongst non-accompanying spouses. To be called Old Boilers Chalet. Or something on those lines.

Even mature ladies occasionally end up pretty shagged in ski resorts, or so I’ve been told at least snowHead
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@JamesHJ, First hand experience? Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
brianatab wrote:
@JamesHJ, First hand experience? Toofy Grin

A gentleman never talks snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Oblos wrote:
Similar idea to yours pam w. Thought a chalet run by oldies for oldies just might work. Senior seasonaire thing or a bit more permanent. Thinking about moving away from UK. There are heaps of retired living places in the UK. Wondered if there was similar in the Dollies or Portes de Soleil... still thinking/dreaming.

I'll agree with that.... Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy