Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saint Lary

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm tempted by somewhere a bit different to our usual Austrian or French alps holidays...
So what's Saint Lary like for a week (or more!) for intermediate-advanced skiers?
Enough to do? Good snow in January? Good lift system? Well priced? Good food? Crowds?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Caution. I am talking about 6 or so years ago and I am sure some lifts have been changed.

Nice modern (traditional) town at valley level and access by gondola. Some accommodation at resort level as well. Good road access as it is at valley level on a mainish road.

Prices good and food good.

My main citicism of the area was some rather long and very slow lifts and a load of long drags on the main plateau. These may well have been replaced by now.

I did two or three days over a weekend (as part of a tour of various french pyrennees resorts) and it was quite busy and I could not find lodgings in St Lary itself and stayed a bit further down the valley
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy