Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dolomiti superski 2021/2

Poster: A snowHead
Matrix wrote:
It seems my family holiday to Austria will be impacted by the requirement for 12+ to be double jabbed. So now we are thinking of driving from Innsbruck to ski in the Dolomites. Other than a quick trip to Folgarida I haven’t skied in the area. We are a family of 4 and despite the youngest being 10 we can ski any piste you can put in front of us. So very keen. I wondered if snowheads could help with a view of the best village to stay in for the sella ronda with access to the steeper and more snow reliable areas (higher??). This would be mid Dec so wondering if normally the circuit is open by then and what to expect!

Easiest access from Innsbruck would be Selva in Val Gardena.

Some nice testing runs in the vicinity, though the Saslong Mens Downhill might be out of action due to preparation for race weekend 17th-18th December.

Most pistes should be complete due to extensive snowmaking in Nov/early Dec. There has been snow already and was looking white on cams recently, but early days yet.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quite a few fairly steep runs in the val Gardina/Selva area.

If it's steep runs that you are looking for, basically, anywhere on the Sella Ronda , apart from Alta Badia (lots of nice cruising blues) would be a good base.

Never been that early in the year, but they are very good at snow making, so most of the area should be open
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pejoli wrote:
In a different thread I mentioned I was checking on the status of accessing the lifts with just an Italian green pass (one jab only required) - the suedtirol websites were a bit ambiguous on whether that would suffice, or a full eu Covid certificate would be required (so not so good for uk teenagers). But here’s the response I’ve just got back confirming it’s just a green pass, which is great news.

———
Dear <pejoli>

Thank you for your kind request and your interest in our city. Hereby I kindly inform you that for using the ski lifts it is required the Green Pass, that you have automatically after the first vaccination.
More information are available on the following webpage https://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus/green-pass

To discover more about Bolzano please visit our website: www.bolzano-bozen.it

We remain at your disposal for any further information you should need.
Thanks, and best regards from Bolzano, the gateway to the Dolomites

I am just getting my head around a possible trip to the Dolomites (Selva) on 11 December with my 16 year son, not too far away. Along with the usual early season anxieties, I am now trying to fully understand what the implications of this Green Pass is. I'm double vaccinated (not yet illegible for booster), my son (currently 15, but will be 16 when we travel) has had his first vaccine recently but obviously won't get a second for a good while yet.

I can see my vaccine status on my NHS app with the QR code etc, being 15 at the moment my son is unable to download the NHS app, this changes when reaches 16, a week before plan to travel .

What is Green Pass? Does the QR code on our NHS app work or do we need other paperwork to get on a chair lift? And in my sons case is one jab enough?

Any help, much appreciated.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to show your NHS travel pass QR code (the one for jab 2/2) to anyone who requests it , either a printed copy or one on your phone (apple allows you to add to wallet) - they will scan using the VerificaC19 app (which is available to download should you wish to double check your code is working. https://apps.apple.com/app/verificac19/id1565800117 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.ministerodellasalute.verificaC19).

This should give you a green tick so all good. Gets you access to bars , restaurants , ski lifts , swimming pools etc.

Note the QR code is valid for 30 days from creation - so make sure you have one available which will be valid for the full week...

Your son (as things stand) should be able to get a blue tick (assuming the NHS app will generate him a QR code post 16) which is good enough for Italy.

Note though that Austria just changed their rules so everyone over 12 needs two jabs...if cases keep going up Italy could well change to that too...

If your son cannot generate the QR code - you will have to get an official lat flow test done in Selva to get him a QR code pass which lasts 48 hours.

At the moment - there is planned a testing station in Santa Christina (a few mins taxi/bus down the valley).
Our hotel (Tyrol) suggested very limited opening days and hours though.

The pharmacy in Selva is also planning to perform tests but I am waiting for more detail on this. But they are open 7 days and long hours.

To actually travel into Italy you need a PCR or antigen (lat flow) test 48 hours prior to travel. Plus complete passenger locator forms.
You can buy authorised kits from various places online (e.g. C19testing.co.uk).

These are NOT authorised to generate the QR codes to get green passes though (I am not aware of any self test kits that do this).

We are meant to be in Selva for Christmas - I would be very interested to hear how you get on...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sheffskibod wrote:
You need to show your NHS travel pass QR code (the one for jab 2/2) to anyone who requests it , either a printed copy or one on your phone (apple allows you to add to wallet) - they will scan using the VerificaC19 app (which is available to download should you wish to double check your code is working. https://apps.apple.com/app/verificac19/id1565800117 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.ministerodellasalute.verificaC19).

This should give you a green tick so all good. Gets you access to bars , restaurants , ski lifts , swimming pools etc.

Note the QR code is valid for 30 days from creation - so make sure you have one available which will be valid for the full week...

Your son (as things stand) should be able to get a blue tick (assuming the NHS app will generate him a QR code post 16) which is good enough for Italy.

Note though that Austria just changed their rules so everyone over 12 needs two jabs...if cases keep going up Italy could well change to that too...

If your son cannot generate the QR code - you will have to get an official lat flow test done in Selva to get him a QR code pass which lasts 48 hours.

At the moment - there is planned a testing station in Santa Christina (a few mins taxi/bus down the valley).
Our hotel (Tyrol) suggested very limited opening days and hours though.

The pharmacy in Selva is also planning to perform tests but I am waiting for more detail on this. But they are open 7 days and long hours.

To actually travel into Italy you need a PCR or antigen (lat flow) test 48 hours prior to travel. Plus complete passenger locator forms.
You can buy authorised kits from various places online (e.g. C19testing.co.uk).

These are NOT authorised to generate the QR codes to get green passes though (I am not aware of any self test kits that do this).

We are meant to be in Selva for Christmas - I would be very interested to hear how you get on...

Many thanks indeed. I am on 'catch up' with the Green Pass requirements for Italy. So this is a real help.

So a double vaccinated person only needs their NHS QR code to get on lifts etc and it is that code that will be scanned by the Italians VerificaC19 app, but I can download that myself to double check my QR code? And as things stand the same should be available for son once turns 16, but a single vaccination is enough for him?

Thanks again.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Jcosh wrote:

Many thanks indeed. I am on 'catch up' with the Green Pass requirements for Italy. So this is a real help.

No worries. I am trying to stay on top of it but it is quite overwhelming !

Quote:

So a double vaccinated person only needs their NHS QR code to get on lifts etc and it is that code that will be scanned by the Italians VerificaC19 app, but I can download that myself to double check my QR code? And as things stand the same should be available for son once turns 16, but a single vaccination is enough for him?

Thanks again.

Correct. Although a pal of mine we are meant to be travelling with at Xmas also has a 16 yr old with one jab and he told me in last 15 mins that it is not working for him... So that is a big grey area.

BUT - its in news today that UK should now be allowing 16-17 yr olds to get a second jab... so you might be able to get that before you go.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/15/uk-vaccine-advisers-set-to-approve-covid-booster-jabs-for-under-50s
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
[/quote]

Thanks again.[/quote]

I just downloaded the VerificaC19 app, scanned my 2/2 QR code and it went immediately green.

I've heard people talk of a blue tick, not sure what this is?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
sheffskibod wrote:
Jcosh wrote:

No worries. I am trying to stay on top of it but it is quite overwhelming !

Quote:

Thanks again.

Correct. Although a pal of mine we are meant to be travelling with at Xmas also has a 16 yr old with one jab and he told me in last 15 mins that it is not working for him... So that is a big grey area.

BUT - its in news today that UK should now be allowing 16-17 yr olds to get a second jab... so you might be able to get that before you go.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/15/uk-vaccine-advisers-set-to-approve-covid-booster-jabs-for-under-50s

Gotcha, so still (according to your pal) some uncertainty as to where this will work for a single vaccinated 16 year old.

As my son is currently 15, he cant get the NHS app, do you know if, once 16, they can get a QR code on the NHS app, all be for the first (only) jab.

RE second jab for 16 year old, not sure how long a time gap there needs to be between first and second jab. Most kids I know of were jabbed at school and in our case that was only a few weeks ago.

What a PITA. But thanks.

Not sure either of us can go another year without a trip to Selva and the Dolomites.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yes still some uncertainty... I am checking with my pal when his son had the 1st dose - it is not valid until 15 days thereafter so that might be causing an issue...

As I understand , once 16 years old yes the NHS app should work and allow you to generate the NHS travel pass .

As for gap between doses - I am guessing at least 8 weeks as per 17-18 yr olds ?
I have a 14 yr old daughter who had her first one on 24th Sept so in theory - we should be able to book her in just in time (but still run afoul of the lack of QR code available for her).
I do have a print off from the GP showing her vaccination record - I am trying to find out if this can be used to generate a EU travel pass code somehow...

Its a real mess. We can amend our holiday (with Crystal) up to 28 days before travel so we will have a crisis meeting later this week to decide what to do.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Last week of November looks a little cooler. Might just be enough time to make some snow and hit the opening date of the 27th ?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
sheffskibod wrote:
Yes still some uncertainty... I am checking with my pal when his son had the 1st dose - it is not valid until 15 days thereafter so that might be causing an issue...

As I understand , once 16 years old yes the NHS app should work and allow you to generate the NHS travel pass .

As for gap between doses - I am guessing at least 8 weeks as per 17-18 yr olds ?
I have a 14 yr old daughter who had her first one on 24th Sept so in theory - we should be able to book her in just in time (but still run afoul of the lack of QR code available for her).
I do have a print off from the GP showing her vaccination record - I am trying to find out if this can be used to generate a EU travel pass code somehow...

Its a real mess. We can amend our holiday (with Crystal) up to 28 days before travel so we will have a crisis meeting later this week to decide what to do.

My daughters sixteenth birthday today, and as a special treat I just made her download her qr code from the NHS app (not accessible before) - scanned it and it came back with a green tick - solo in Italia’. Different from my sons blue tick ( I assume they must have decided it was a bit confusing, and updated the app). So at least confirmed that two of them work with it, and looks like we’re good to go.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Pejoli wrote:
sheffskibod wrote:

My daughters sixteenth birthday today, and as a special treat I just made her download her qr code from the NHS app (not accessible before) - scanned it and it came back with a green tick - solo in Italia’. Different from my sons blue tick ( I assume they must have decided it was a bit confusing, and updated the app). So at least confirmed that two of them work with it, and looks like we’re good to go.

This sounds encouraging.

Questions;

Your daughter is single or double jabbed?
As soon as she turned 16 she could download the NHS app and get a QR code showing her vaccine details (single or double)?
Which app di you use to scan the NHS QR code?
I have used the VerificaC19 app that seems to scan either Green or Red, not sure what Blue means?

Many thanks.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Single jabbed - and as I said the COVID certificate options were accessible literally on her sixteenth birthday. And I used VerificaC19 to scan.

As I’ve posted before (back in September) that app was originally showing a blue tick for single jabbed when I did my sons - they seem to have updated it now to green, presumably to make it more consistent (I can’t recheck his, as he’s now had his second jab). For single jabbed it will show ‘solo in italia’ whereas my double jab will show ‘valid in EU’ (in Italian) - which is what you’d expect as nowhere else will honour the Italian version with its ‘one jab is all you need’
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
OK great. So with any luck, my single jabbed 15 year old will be able to download the NHS app when he turns 16 (a week before departure), which should show his single vaccine with a QR code. Which, with any luck, will give him the green tick on VerificaC19. Which is enough for Italy.

Fingers crossed I guess.

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Tue 16-11-21 19:21; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Pejoli wrote:
Single jabbed - and as I said the COVID certificate options were accessible literally on her sixteenth birthday. And I used VerificaC19 to scan.

As I’ve posted before (back in September) that app was originally showing a blue tick for single jabbed when I did my sons - they seem to have updated it now to green, presumably to make it more consistent (I can’t recheck his, as he’s now had his second jab). For single jabbed it will show ‘solo in italia’ whereas my double jab will show ‘valid in EU’ (in Italian) - which is what you’d expect as nowhere else will honour the Italian version with its ‘one jab is all you need’

OK great. So with any luck, my single jabbed 15 year old will be able to download the NHS app when he turns 16 (a week before departure), which should show his single vaccine with a QR code. Which, with any luck, will give him the green tick on VerificaC19. Which is enough for Italy.

Fingers crossed I guess.
ski holidays
Thought it was worth putting this link in here from another thread detailing how the green pass will be integrated into the lift pass system. Sounds like a bit of faffing required on a daily basis but hopefully speeds up lift queues:

https://www.sciaremag.it/turismo/dolomiti-superski-la-soluzione-automatica-per-validare-il-green-pass/?fbclid=IwAR1er1-UlN3-mdI8xVdzl7Qh-aCt_kmYcMTr_tPqYTN3UJ5hW1C1wbt-To8
snow report
So I have just had the following response from the Sued Tirol website :

thanks for your kind request and your interest in South Tyrol.

It is a pleasure for me to inform you that the vaccination certificate of your daughter will be valid as greenpass from the 15th day after the first vaccination. Your daughter will need a negative test of max. 48 hours to enter Italy and after that she doesn’t need to do any other test. If requested she can show the certification of the first vaccination.

I remain at your disposal for further information.

Now I do not want to be over confident - but to me this sounds like so long as my daughter has a piece of paper showing her vax record (which I have) she will be accepted into bars , restaurants , ski lifts...
ski holidays
sheffskibod wrote:
So I have just had the following response from the Sued Tirol website :

thanks for your kind request and your interest in South Tyrol.

It is a pleasure for me to inform you that the vaccination certificate of your daughter will be valid as greenpass from the 15th day after the first vaccination. Your daughter will need a negative test of max. 48 hours to enter Italy and after that she doesn’t need to do any other test. If requested she can show the certification of the first vaccination.

I remain at your disposal for further information.

Now I do not want to be over confident - but to me this sounds like so long as my daughter has a piece of paper showing her vax record (which I have) she will be accepted into bars , restaurants , ski lifts...

This sounds good!

What sort of paperwork / certificate do you have to show her first fax record? I assume obtained from your / her GP?
snow report
Jcosh wrote:

This sounds good!

What sort of paperwork / certificate do you have to show her first fax record? I assume obtained from your / her GP?

I called the GP's last week to link my daughters NHS record to mine to see if that would allow us to generate a travel pass in the app (no - doesn't work).

The receptionist kindly offered to print the vaccination record from their system - and they stamped it with their office stamp.

This is not a magic bullet - we might get there and find the information is duff - but given me some hope to push on now with planning to travel ...
ski holidays
GottaCatchEmAll wrote:
Thought it was worth putting this link in here from another thread detailing how the green pass will be integrated into the lift pass system. Sounds like a bit of faffing required on a daily basis but hopefully speeds up lift queues:

https://www.sciaremag.it/turismo/dolomiti-superski-la-soluzione-automatica-per-validare-il-green-pass/?fbclid=IwAR1er1-UlN3-mdI8xVdzl7Qh-aCt_kmYcMTr_tPqYTN3UJ5hW1C1wbt-To8

hmm, will be interesting to hear from those people going in December to see how this works in practice, what could go wrong Puzzled. It's a bit unclear to me exactly how it all works but it does sound like you'll need to register on the mydolomiti site and also have the verificac19 app. I assume when it says green pass the UK equivalent of 2nd dose QR code will suffice. Also can't see anything on the website. I hope to hear success stories from someone soon Very Happy

google translate of the relevant text

" After months of study - explains Varallo - conducted together with Sogei, Axess and the South Tyrolean IT company , we were able to develop a product that still has none at national level: the automated control of the ski pass and the green pass . As is well known, the only app that can validate the green certificate is the C19 Verification App. No external source can connect, as no one can become aware of the sensitive data relating to the expiry date.

Dolomiti Superski has circumvented the issue, knowing that the control must be daily, as prescribed by the anti-covid regulations. Then, the customer buys the ski pass (online or at the cashier) without having to do other actions. However, when he decides to use it, even before going there, he accesses the section on the web "MyDolomiti". Here you just need to log in to enter the ID, that is, the identification code of the ski pass purchased.

Then you will be asked to match the scan of the green pass via app c19. What happens? That the personal data of the two supports speak to each other (the ski pass is nominative) and if the outcome is positive, the green visa arrives. At that point the ski pass is enabled to use the covered facilities. For ski lifts and chairlifts without cover, this is not necessary. The ski pass will work as usual " .

The customer will not have to take out the smartphone or the green pass at the cash desk or in the boarding area and no one in charge of the lifts will ask him. Will do as always, ski pass in the pocket and go! The Police Forces will then be able to request the green certificate as a sample, but it is at their total discretion.

On the plant side, however, the check has already been done and will have to be repeated daily, precisely because no one can identify the expiry date of the green pass.
latest report
well, if all we have to do is open the Dolomitie app and let it recheck the NHS pass every morning, whilst waiting for the kettle to boil, then everything seems to be in place to have smooth access to the lifts. Very Happy Very Happy

Let's hope the French do something similar, and as easy. (not holding breath).
latest report
Hopefully it will be that easy but that’s not my interpretation. Also when I see words to the affect of we’re the first doing this new thing which involves personal data with nothing on the website even though they open on 27th I’m glad that I won’t be a Guinea pig Very Happy

Now a nice you tube video showing the process would make me more confident.

I’m not worried because it’ll either work or be canned so am sure it’ll be ok by Xmas.
ski holidays
I wonder with Covid on peoples minds , will we have less snow enthusiasts on the slopes. I'm sure there are many , who might sit it out this winter
latest report
Should be cold enough to start making snow again by the middle of next week. They may be helped by some natural snow too but it will be touch and go whether they can start to open up sufficient runs to start the season on time by the 27th ?
snow report
Started already up at Col Gallina...

http://youtube.com/v/om0Upa0ZS3s
snow conditions
@luigi,

You beat me to it! Toofy Grin
I wonder just how good the little lad in the blue jacket is going to be when he’s older
snow report
Monday update. The snow cannons have restarted but only near the summit at Kronplatz. They have five days before their scheduled opening date on Saturday. If they can make enough snow down to about 1700m they may be able to open their upper runs and begin their season on time again.

Winds and visibility look good at the weekend so the weather would be ok for skiing if they can open.
The temperatures look a bit marginal over the next couple of days but it should stay dry which is what they’ll probably accept right now.

https://www.bergfex.com/kronplatz/webcams/c6528/
snow report
Four days to go. Looks like last night and this morning were good for snowmaking. Hopefully the bit of natural snow on Thursday and Friday won’t disrupt the more important business of snowmaking!
Will be interesting to see if they can open on time on Saturday? Plenty at the top but the runs don’t look long enough at the moment. No sign on their website though that they won’t be opening ?
https://www.bergfex.com/kronplatz/webcams/c14486/
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Peter S, just checked the Plan webcam (10.30) -- snow cannons are go.....
latest report
Three days to go and activity seems to have picked up a bit. They are starting to join the white dots together down to 1200m in some areas. Snow making is not viable yet on the lowest slopes but they are making plenty at the top.
It looks like they are planning to open on schedule for Saturday. I would imagine they will start grooming tomorrow or Friday?
A bit of natural snow is in the forecast between Friday and Sunday and the freezing level will then drop below the lowest slopes as the airstream goes around to the west and north.
Meanwhile the St Vigilians have created a little path back to their Gondola!
https://www.bergfex.com/kronplatz/webcams/c6697/

Not sure how the Austrian lockdown will affect demand in the short term ? Will there be more or fewer day visitors to Kronplatz?
ski holidays
brianatab wrote:
well, if all we have to do is open the Dolomitie app and let it recheck the NHS pass every morning, whilst waiting for the kettle to boil, then everything seems to be in place to have smooth access to the lifts. Very Happy Very Happy

Let's hope the French do something similar, and as easy. (not holding breath).

fortunately @Harrow lady, found a useful page on the website and it works as @brianatab describes
link in case useful to anyone, https://www.dolomitisuperski.com/en/Experience/safety
snow conditions
Looks like another good night of snowmaking. Every hour should improve the skiing available but also build up the base for the season. I’ve read somewhere that they have a target depth of 70cms (?) This is the amount of snow that will last a normal season but it must vary depending on slope angle, aspect and skier traffic?

I believe they have GPS devices on their piste groomers to measure depth below the tracks so that they can create an even cover across the slopes.
After 40 years of snow making they must have some pretty good data and will probably know how many hours it will all take and how much it will cost.
I can imagine it’s a highly managed and scientific operation. Real Snow falling from the sky is probably a nuisance Laughing
https://www.bergfex.com/kronplatz/webcams/c6528/
snow report
yes they know exactly how much, where and when to make snow. I skied there dec 16, not a single flake of natural snow, 98% of the sella ronda and runs linked in were open, and skied very well.
ski holidays
Links from another thread https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.

Re Italian ‘Super-Green-Pass’ and Dolomiti Superski ski pass Covid QR code bureaucracy. It seems we will need both the SGP and to upload QR code into DSS pass daily to keep it valid for skiing that day.

http://www.thelocal.it/20211124/latest-italy-announces-covid-super-green-pass-restrictions-on-unvaccinated/

http://www.dolomitisuperski.com/en/Experience/safety

I guess if this is going to apply, it would not so much affect the ‘fully-vaccinated’, whichever of us might happen to fall into that category at the time, as those who don’t, or won’t . . .
snow conditions
richb67 wrote:

I’m not worried because it’ll either work or be canned so am sure it’ll be ok by Xmas.

That's my strategy. Sure it'll be working / obsolete by March.
snow report
Hi guys, plan is to be in Selva last week of January. But just to clarify..
All of us have had the 2 jabs + booster, it is shown in the NHS app, have had this confirmed with a big green tick on the Italian Verifiac C19 app.
So on the day of purchasing a ski pass, I show my QR NHS code on the Verifac app to the cashier, once they see the approval, ski pass can be purchased.
Then on a daily basis, we have to scan the NHS qr code to where?
Is there a separate EU QR code app?
snow conditions
>So on the day of purchasing a ski pass, I show my QR NHS code on the Verifac app to the cashier, once they see the approval, ski pass can be purchased.
yes

>Then on a daily basis, we have to scan the NHS qr code to where?
the dolomiti superski app or at a ticket counter

>Is there a separate EU QR code app?
UK NHS app is EU QR compliant

explained here - https://www.dolomitisuperski.com/en/Experience/safety (as previously posted)
https://www.dolomitisuperski.com/en/Experience/safety
snow report
Looks like they have plenty of piste bashers out today pushing snow around Eh oh!
North facing slopes down to about 1700m look to be full width but other aspects will be narrow. The lower slopes have no snow cover at all.

It will be interesting to see how much they get open tomorrow. The man made snow is likely to be good in the dry Dolomite air.. A dusting of snow this morning and a bit more tomorrow which should at least
Improve the aesthetic snowHead
ski holidays
@Matrix
I recommend you take a look at the regs around the new ‘Super Green Pass’ that is being introduced from the 7th of Dec.
If you have 12-15 year old kids you will need to be able to show proof of their (single dose) vaccination in a QR format to access lifts/ restaurants etc. Right now the NHS App doesn’t allow for this and for this reason we are likely going to have to cancel our upcoming trip.
latest report
Jakebarton wrote:
@Matrix
I recommend you take a look at the regs around the new ‘Super Green Pass’ that is being introduced from the 7th of Dec.
If you have 12-15 year old kids you will need to be able to show proof of their (single dose) vaccination in a QR format to access lifts/ restaurants etc. Right now the NHS App doesn’t allow for this and for this reason we are likely going to have to cancel our upcoming trip.

Do you know if a single dose for a 16 year old will be sufficient for a Super Green Pass post Dec 7th?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy