Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

B is for Bellend (also "Bell end" or "Bell-end")

Poster: A snowHead
1. A village in the English county of Worcestershire situated approximately 3 kilometres (1.9 mies) south-east of Hagley on the A491, north of Bromsgrove and close to Kidderminster, Stourbridge and Halesowen. It lies in the local government district of Bromsgrove.

2. A conical vascular body forming the distal end of the male schlong.

3. A stupid, contemptible or foolish person
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DB wrote:
1. A village in the English county of Worcestershire situated approximately 3 kilometres (1.9 mies) south-east of Hagley on the A491, north of Bromsgrove and close to Kidderminster, Stourbridge and Halesowen. It lies in the local government district of Bromsgrove.

2. A conical vascular body forming the distal end of the male schlong.

3. A stupid, contemptible or foolish person

4. A bitter produced by Britt Brewery in the Black Country, pictured here: https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=150710#3509811
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good lord! Not ANOTHER helmet thread rolling eyes

Oh, also...
5. A type of geometric tent which has amused boy-scouts since its introduction.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Mon 13-01-20 15:47; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
is bell-end gender specific?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@marcellus, only as a noun. Adjectively, its fully inclusive - go nuts.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.

5. A well known street in Rowley Regis, adjacent the aforementioned No. 4, Britannia Pub and Micro Brewery.

I can also confirm that Bell End continues into Mincing Lane, make what you will of that.

For history buffs, the Bell End referred to in No 1 above was an
important staging post on the old Roman salt route, from Droitwich Spa northwards, joining with Ryknild Street. It has a large old coaching house pub, called, you guessed it, The Bell. The End.
snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
After they moved to the new stadium Man City wanted to name one of the stands after one of their finest players.
They decided that perhaps it was not appropriate to name the stand behind the either goal after him, so now the side stand with the TV position is called the Colin Bell stand.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I learn so much in this forum... so glad I came seeking for knowledge.. NehNeh
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Also a road in Wollaston, near Santa Pod/Wellingborough
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@drporat, we're a mine of useful tips!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
"A conical vascular body forming the distal end of the male schlong".

Much scientific research has gone into the purpose of said conical shaping. In 1897 an Oxford University Study concluded that it was for the purposes of enhancing a man's pleasure during intercourse. This was somewhat contradicted in 1968 when (in the era of sexual enlightenment), Salford University came to the conclusion that it was to enhance female pleasure. However as science has leapt forward in the digital age, an online study conducted with rigorous scrutiny by Brighton Polytechnic came (sic) to the rather more obvious answer; It is there to stop your hand slipping off when having a "Tommy".

See T for Tank (Slang - Cockney).
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
You're w#nkers to a man and a woman.

If I was admin I would be shocked that a member had found it necessary to ask to be removed.

I would be further shocked that the vultures circled and mocked that person.

I would be even more shocked that the pillory continued.

Either admin is on the mountains or he's met them personally and doesn't feel comfortable deleting their accounts.

Snowheads is an RTA, it's not pretty, but you can't help but watch.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@marodo2712, You know something we don't?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@marodo2712, are you starting a new conspiracy theory?
Puzzled
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@marodo2712, said member (snigger) asked to be removed not because of any real abuse but because he didnt get the answer he wanted, so called people bellends and then asked to be deleted. What's to be concerned about?
snow conditions
@marodo2712, In the past we have had death wishes and the vile person making them was suspended for a month - nowadays he holds a senior position in the Ski Club of Great Britain.
ski holidays
Love it!
snow report
marodo2712 wrote:
You're w#nkers to a man and a woman.

If I was admin I would be shocked that a member had found it necessary to ask to be removed.

I would be further shocked that the vultures circled and mocked that person.

I would be even more shocked that the pillory continued.

Either admin is on the mountains or he's met them personally and doesn't feel comfortable deleting their accounts.

Snowheads is an RTA, it's not pretty, but you can't help but watch.

1. Undoubtedly
2+3. Unlikely he is though
4. Probably, probably and why would he
5. ?+?+undoubtedly
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy