Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is MK Excape in trouble???

Poster: A snowHead
Sounds like they really need to pull their finger oooot - this is peak season for them!

Hello Dreamer Wink ... well you know me hun.... rules are only there to be broken - A31 was testament to that today Twisted Evil Very Happy

Simon (Mr T),
Quote:
"Richie,Fathers 'Proper Job' Harvester is being serviced by some London ASBO lads"
rather worried about this... should we send help??
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oooo did Kitty give it some welly? I managed to get some top-down action today with Suki too Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
LOL careful saying stuff like that round here Jo... they are a feisty lot!!... this thread will be 119 pages long by tomorrow lunchtime..... just you wait & see Wink

"Topless Girls get all the Boys" Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

"Topless Girls get all the Boys"

Hurrah!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We certainly do :thumbup:

Works every time Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Honda me' dear,the 'Arvesters being serviced not me' Father! wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Simon, petal, .... see I thought "Richie-Fathers-Proper-Job-Harvester" was being serviced by some London ASBO lads....

It's all in the gramma n punchewashun innit Wink

heh
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If Honda Kitty, and dreamer, admit to wearing pigtails when their boarding then things should get very interesting around here. I am speaking (ahem) on behalf of Simon (Mr T), and Richie, of course. wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dreamer & I drive in convoy to MK, topless, with our boards strapped into our passenger seats.... wearing pink beanie hats and with pigtails yes...... not been boarding with Dreamer yet but that will prolly happen next year if all goes to plan.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Oh yes pigtails of course! And occasionally pigtails in plaits (never know how to spell that!)

Although I don't always wear a pink beanie, sometimes I wear a light blue one Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Dreamer's got it right - it was really disappointing on Sunday at MK. There were only about 3 runs down that felt any good and enjoyable, the rest were just bereft with ice, slow snow or ridiculously annoying waits in the queues.

Hadn't been there in a while and the good runs led to plenty of Very Happy but the rest were Crying or Very sad inducing.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Phil,What are you implying?
Me & Richie are Future Fathers To Be! rolling eyes
Trip 2 pencilled in for last week of March.Anydody else going that week?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Not me.....off to lapland in december 2006....clares idea...going by coach!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Kev, I'd have thought you'd have learned your lesson after the last coach trip. You know, the one where once you finally got back you vowed never to go an a long coach trip again!!
Simon (Mr T), not me. Got to find money to but babies things (and a bigger car)
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Anyways, MK Exscape is still crap. A bloke from work was there yesterday. He says it was the worst he has ever seen it.
snow conditions
It's OK Richie..only joking....going by reindeer!!
ski holidays
Kevs going from Purple Rinses & the Sound of Music to Screaming kids & santa clause is coming to town!
ski holidays
Don't knock him, on his Saga trip to Austria he came 2nd in the under 80 egg and spoon race! Shocked
latest report
Actually phil i won it......photo finish though....I hard to keep running!!
Its OK lads I'm flying this time...no bus and potentially snowboarding 3 times in 2006.....take the mickey now!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy