Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just back from Zermatt

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Conditions are good with all of the Piste's open, but very limited snow off- piste

It was very quiet over Christmas but it starting to fill up for new years and I wanted to stay a extra day but everything is booked up

Some of the runs low down are getting a bit icy and it could do with a dump to freshen up a little, but up on the glacier the conditions are superb.

Spend a day in italy and the conditions that side were not the best, so spend most of the time up high playing on the various reds

All in all it was a great trip
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sounds good, I'm off there in 19 days. The forecast is for snow Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ajbaldwin wrote:

Spend a day in italy and the conditions that side were not the best, so spend most of the time up high playing on the various reds

Mmmmhh, there were 6 of us snowHead there at the same time , we found most of the Italian slopes brilliant .. particularly early am ....

But agreed with everything else you say ... what an amazing resort ...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Agenterre, greetings squire. Thanks to you and the Mrs for enhancing our holiday so much as well, enjoyed every minute of your company, you are top, top people.

Had a couple of fantastic days after you left, woke up on sunday to it snowing in the village. Had brekkie and then went back to sleep for an hour. Got up to go out at 11am, and the clouds had gone to be replaced by brilliant sunshine. Got up Trockener Stegg to find a couple of inches of fresh on top of the pistes, unbelievable, the best days skiing I've ever had!!

Had the official weigh in this morning, and am still the same weight as before we went away Shocked Photo's should be up on my site below later today bud!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy