Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

na

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
n/a

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 27-03-24 12:51; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Does it need to be Feb? Maybe the birthday element gives that away, but depending on dates, you could hit various school holidays.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SHAP wrote:
Does it need to be Feb? Maybe the birthday element gives that away, but depending on dates, you could hit various school holidays.

I can’t do January due to my work but was thinking first week in Feb - I’d hope this would avoid the French and UK school hols?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Saroni wrote:
SHAP wrote:

I can’t do January due to my work but was thinking first week in Feb - I’d hope this would avoid the French and UK school hols?

You will be fine in first week of Feb (1st to 8th) as no french or uk school holidays. Val Thorens would be a good choice for variety of skiing and nightlife.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
VT as you are rightly considering + Courchevel 1650, Meribel, Val D'Isere, Tignes
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Perfect week to be in Meribel.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Tignes is my favourite place in France, but the options you've suggested would also work.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
1. Courchevel 1850
2. Val d'Isere
3. La Plagne
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'd be more inclined to go to the Courchevel end of the 3V or go to Les Arcs. If the weather happens to be bad somewhere with access to trees is a good idea. If the weather is good you can still get fairly high in both areas. But getting to over to trees in poor vis if you're an early intermediate from Val Thorens might not be a whole lot of fun.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
T Bar wrote:
If the weather happens to be bad somewhere with access to trees is a good idea. If the weather is good you can still get fairly high in both areas. But getting to over to trees in poor vis if you're an early intermediate from Val Thorens might not be a whole lot of fun.

Very much agree with this for first week of Feb which is the heart of winter.

La Tania, Les Coches, Vallandry are options.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
First week of February should be a good choice. When he's off doing his manly stuff, why not treat yourself to a couple of private lessons, to give yourself a helping hand up to his level? Once you've settled on a resort you could probably get some instructor recommendations here.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy