Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Apartment in Canazei from 2 -9 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello!
I and my friend couldn't go to Canazei in march. We have booked an apartment for 780EUR, but it is non-refundable.
Rather good apartment for 4 people max.
Dates: 2-9 of March.
We can change a person names for booking and someone can go instead of us;))
https://www.booking.com/Share-0Kb5FZ
This is an apartment.
You can contact me on WhatsApp - https://wa.me/77773387385 .
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I will give you a discount for 100eur, so price for apartment gonna be - 680eur.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Given the short notice, I think you might have to take more of a hit and give a bigger discount to entice people.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Comes up as Russian booking.com for me!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm Russian, but company booking have been made by booking.com and company owning the apartment is https://www.interhome.com/ .

You will send money after check in.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Owls101 wrote:
Given the short notice, I think you might have to take more of a hit and give a bigger discount to entice people.

How much discount do you want? What price is good do you think?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm not looking to make you an offer, sorry if it sounded like I was. Was just giving my thoughts.

Given you stand to lose the whole lot if someone doesn't come forward soon, if I were you, I would be asking people to make an offer and take whatever I could.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Okay, my last price is 500eur.
If no one will get it, okay, I will lose the whole price;)))
Thank you for helping;)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You have to remember people will be reluctant to "do a deal" with a random person they've never met so will limit your potential buyers. People will be fearful this is a scam!

Good luck.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
https://kz.linkedin.com/in/mikhail-romaneev-21169b107

Here it is my LinkedIn profile. I'm professional scramer in IT!
If you want to rent - go on. If not - don't waste my and your time, please.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just trying to offer advice as you're sales pitch is clearly not having much impact.

Sorry you can't make your holiday.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hmm, I've got it.

Algorithm is like so:

1. You send me information I need for rebooking
2. I will send you all information from booking and Interhome company and you can call them and check everything
3. You will come to Canazei and check in at apartment
4. You will send me money after check in

Main risks are on my side. If you are a bad person or a scammer, then it is your choice and destiny.

If there is some good people here - they will get a rather good apartment and vacation.
Good SPA center in 10 minutes walk from apartment. Good Michlenne restaurant is in the center of Canazei - 15-20 minutes walk. You can get to ski lift by ski bus, bus stop is 5-7 minutes walk from apartment.

Sella Ronda is rather good for ski/snowboarding. So you will get very good vacation with discount from me:)))
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
And my whatsapp number is Kazakhstan, because I've leaved Russia after war.

Hope you will enjoy vacation, because I couldn't do it because of sanctions for people with Russian passport.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
400 EUR .

Is anyone here interested in good week in Canazei?)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy