Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wepowder - what’s going on?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I paid for a year’s “pro” membership last November. I understand they made some changes and today they asked for €3 to upgrade to pro (again).

But my 14 day forecast has disappeared (which is the main reason I paid for Pro). Has anyone else seen the same issue?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, same here. Thought it was just me Puzzled Puzzled
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've always thought the business model strange - anyone with a basic knowledge of ski weather knows forecast 14 days out is pointless. I thought they should advertise the powder alerts three or four days out and then unlock the tips for the best locations during the storm, could charge like €3 for each one or a subscription fee for a season. I subscribed and bought the book but it was mainly to say thanks for the effort put in.

Maybe the 14 day offer appeals more to the average internet purchaser though?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Perhaps they've been hacked and your €3 is on its way to NK/Ukraine/Nigeria?

Give them a bell to discuss the matter
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If this forum tells you anything it’s never trust the Dutch Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@red 27, not a hack! They made some changes to the membership levels late last year. I have emailed them, but no answer yet.

@8611 - I’m fully aware that anything over 5 days or so is FI, but the 14 day forecast was/is interesting to compare with various ensembles etc. Or perhaps it’s because I’m an “average internet purchaser”…
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've had similar with apps when the subscription became due - lost my "pro" usage.

So I force-stopped/restarted the app and logged back in and all was good again

So maybe log-out of your account and log back in and see if that fixes it
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@andy from embsay, sorry I didn't mean it to sound patronising, maybe they make a good bit from it, but if you were getting alerts like "New powder alert incoming, 50cm fresh" unlock detail of this forecast with tips for timing and the best resorts they'd make more?

On the other hand they might feel under pressure to issue alerts to generate income.

What about both? 14 days and unlocked alerts?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
lol paying for a 14 day forecast

I'll read your tea leaves for twenty quid
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Gored wrote:
lol paying for a 14 day forecast

I'll read your tea leaves for twenty quid

Thanks - where do i send the money?

You can chill your beans now though - it’s back to normal.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy