Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Travel/ski Buddy March 10th to 16th Tignes. - Driving out.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am just looking into the possibility of booking a week in Tignes to join some friends who are already booked.

The plan is to drive from near Birmingham, early Sunday March 10th, ferry from Dover about 07:40, drive to Tignes (about 10 ish hours) stay in a s/c apartment 2 bunk beds plus sofa bed in lounge.
The plan would be to leave Tignes Friday night on 15th, drive through the night for a 07:30 ferry back to blighty.

Looking for someone to cost share on travel (ferry cost, diesel and tolls) and accommodation, which I would expect come in about 500 to 550 ish quid each all in, just based on a quick rough calc.

Audi A5 sportback, so lots of room to take skis etc.

Happy to ski together, I know Tignes well, or happy if you want to do your own thing.
The travel dates have to be fixed as I am a drummer in a band and have gigs on both the Saturday nights!
Happy to pick you up and drop you off if along route, or meet at train station etc.

Male 57 going on 35, fairly easy going, but I do get the final say on the music in the car!
Pretty competent skier, but not been for 3 or 4 years, so might have to blow the cobwebs away.

If you might be interested, hit me up and I can put more meat on the bones as its just an idea at present.

Cheers

Paul.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If it’s any use at all I am there 10th to 16th and have a spare room with bathroom I need to fill even if it’s not the whole week. I’m in a snoworks course that week, 50, not overtly mad Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Orange.

Tried to PM you but it seems there is an issue with my account which I have reported to admin.
Could you try and PM me?

Interested in details etc.

Thanks

Paul.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Paul, sounds interesting I'm Mark, a 57 Yr old born again skier. Skied at Tignes for a few years solo, hooked up with a larger group and just came back from Les DeuxAlpes with them all. Now looking for another trip before I go to the Altitude comedy festival in April at Mayerhofen. Let me know if you haven't filled the spot.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@paulshutt, I've hauled you out of the crevasse so your PMs should work - please double check your email is correct and that emails from snowheads are not bouncing so that you don't fall back into the crevasse
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
None of my business, but that's one scary driving schedule.

Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Paul
Did you get sorted ?
I'd be interested
Cheers
Mark
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Paul sent you a PM with the bare details - happy to take it offline as I need to fill this room if poss as it’s a waste otherwise !
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Room now filled
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@paulshutt, have you filled your car share spot yet? I'm also looking at those dates. Live in South but could hook up somewhere down to ferry. Im female but just want to ski so happy to share if you are and that's the only week I can go. Tignes a good shout for snow
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@WillsWills, I'm also looking at going out these dates, female and in the south. Let me know if interested to buddy up.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm in val d'Isere that week... Male, 50 so happy to catch up or not - my wife twisted her knee over christmas so will be skiing on my own / with my son who is out there as a chef in val d'Isere. Although I do need to work on my fitness and technique..!!!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Winddancer, yep defo up for it. I've tried solo trips without success so thinking about just booking with a tour operator to keep it hassle free but need a buddy to share a room and ski with. I'm not skilled in using this website to message but think you can to have further chat. I'm in Dorset?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@WillsWills, new to this site myself, but will try and PM you now
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy