Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Change/Baggage Room in Bjornen Sweden

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

I'm off to Are Sweden in a couple of weeks with a group who are all pretty much beginners. All the previous experience has either been on indoor slopes or dry slopes Sad so really looking forward to the trip to some real snow. We are using AirBnB just outside Are and will use the Ski bus for getting around. On day one though we can't figure out where we can store all our snow boots after we pick up our equipment. The plan was to catch the bus out to Bjornen as it looks like the nursery slopes are the best there. After we pick up the equipment though we are then stuck with six pairs of snow boots? I've looked everywhere on the SkiStar pages but can't find any storage facilities which would mean a couple of people would have to trek back to the house with all the boots and then trk all the way back again. I did see a post on 'snowheads' by a chap called Checkflaps and he said he booked a change/bagage room in Bjornen for about 100SEK. This was in March last year so not so long ago. He said he booked it through the ski star rental app but I've looked all over it and can't find where that is? If anyone knows what he was talking about or if anyone has any thoughts on how to deal with situation (sensible answers only Wink) please let me know.

Thanks
MrD
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@MrDecisive, Wherever you hire your skis and boots from will be happy to store your snowboots for that day. Maybe call or email whatever hire shop you are using to confirm this, but it's pretty common practice.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh right cool that saves a big headache. I'll see if I can contact the ahead of time. Cheers for the pointer.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy