Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Copper Friends and Family Vouchers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My home mountain is Mt Bachelor. We visit Copper every year for a week. I have passes covered from my wife and I, but now my daugher says she wants to come for three days. The Copper season pass (like ours here at Mt Bachelor) has 10 "Friends and Family Vouchers" for discounted lift tickets. Simple to email to the recipient. I am looking for anyone who would want to trade 3 Copper for 3 Bachelor? Or barter some other way? Thanks for your kind consideration.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FYI, Copper is on the Ikon Pass
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks much for your reply! It is on the Ikon, and that reduces the number of regular season passes they sell. But they still sell them, so figured it was worth a try. I have an Ikon base, and it has friends and family vouchers for Copper. But not a great deal. Its 25% off of window rate which is still $164 after the discount. You have any other ideas on how to get a good price for 3 tickets?
Thank you!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ask wherever you are staying. Even airbnb's sometimes have a deal. You never know without asking.

I would also check the Colorado ski council or something like that. Depending upon what type of skier your daughter is maybe a learn to ski package offered by the mountain is available. How about posting on Reddit? Check with a ski club near the mountain too.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy