Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted - 150 - 165 all mountain / off-piste-dabbling skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for 2 pairs of skis, one size 160-165 ish, 88-98 waist, suitable for 60kg advanced lady for off piste dabbling. Don’t need them to be suitable for Japan-type powder but would like them to make varied conditions easy-ish for me.

The second pair 148-155 ish for 50kg teenager for first forays off piste and general piste skiing. Confidence-giving skis would be ideal as technique is good but style is quite cautious.

Small BSL boots in both cases so either need fully adjustable bindings or small drilled ones.

Thanks in advance!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@swoafs, where you based. I've got a pair of blizzard sambas my wife doesn't really use. Circa 165cm 98mm wide on a demo binding
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mother hucker wrote:
@swoafs, where you based. I've got a pair of blizzard sambas my wife doesn't really use. Circa 165cm 98mm wide on a demo binding

Damn… my husband was up near Nottingham just yesterday Laughing
We’re Oxfordshire. Would still be interested; we’ll be coming back down the M1 on the 28th after a visit to family in the NE so could potentially collect. I will pm you my email address for photos /details if that’s ok?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
yes no drama. I'll be in Austria then but can arrange them to be with some else
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
https://freeglisse.com/en/used-adult-ski-all-mountain-allround/16579-255040-ski-black-crows-magnis-bindings.html#/9-state_of_the_material-quality_b/891-skis_size-149_cm
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have just posted a set of K2 Shreditors FS. They are slightly longer (twin tip so ski short) & slightly wider but great off piste
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just spotted these that might be what you're after https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/2655415
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just spotted these that might be what you're after https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/2655415
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@swoafs, Hey bud, I have one I wasn't planning on selling until I saw your post but I think I'm ready to let it go you can contact me at:
454berkeley@gmail.com
Cheers
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks all!
Great to know about the freeglisse site etc. Thanks also for the sport pursuit link but that’s a bit more than wanting to spend. And thank you re the K2s too; I have an irrational dislike of twin tips, or I’d have been very interested.

@Mother hucker, I’m so sorry - I suspect I’ve run out of time re your skis before we go at NY. However will pm you as still interested longer term.

@burnagrammy, forgive me, but your post looks a bit “suss” especially since it’s only your second post. Pls do put details of the skis you might be willing to sell on here and I’ll pm you through snowheads if they sound suitable.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@swoafs, we leave on Tuesday but I can leave with someone for you to collect
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy