Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Le Lac parking

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going from 18-21 December. Is there anywhere to park for free for the duration. Don’t mind walking for a bit? If not how much is le lac 3 parking which have been told by accommodation to use. We are only there for 3 and a half days, I see 5 days parking there is a ridiculous €99
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Snowyjim, If you look at the Tignes thread in snow reports, there is a detailed report on all parking in Tignes on Page 1.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Unfortunately, unlike years gone by, there is absolutely no free long-stay parking in Tignes nowadays.

We used to always do airport car hire and use the free parking spots - but coach transfers are the most economical way these days.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

If not how much is le lac 3 parking

Depends a bit on how long your half day is @Snowyjim. It'll cost between 63€ (for 3 days) and 83€ (for 4 days).

The closest free parking for that length of stay that I can think of would be Seez or Landry.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:
The closest free parking for that length of stay that I can think of would be Seez
Now there's a thought @bobski62! Wonder how much the bus up from Seez and back costs? Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
This may be a silly question but on the parking website it says" Check in after 5pm and check out before 12pm."
But I want to check in around 11am and check out around 6pm - it appears I can select the times from the website Has anyone tried this and has anyone had any problems arriving during the morning?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Farnham_Red, I think the issue there is like checking in and out of a hotel, if you do not stick with the advertised check-in and check out times, you will have to pay for additional days/hours, notwithstanding that you get 2 hours free on arrival.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy