Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SOLD Haglofs Vassi II Jacket & Bib Pants -small

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bought new Mammut gear last year so these are for the most part warming my wardrobe. Great gear so would prefer someone got use out of them. They are size small however they’re large made. I’m 5ft8, 32 inch waist and usually a medium in everything. The pants ran a little long in the leg for me but apart from that everything fit perfect.

Jacket:
Gore-tex Shell jacket, fully waterproof. Recently renewed the zip and re-waterproofed. Great jacket that is thigh length but can be tucked up tightening the elastic cord. Jacket and trousers can be zipped / buttoned together to stop snow ingress. Zipped vents situated on each side of the jacket so not to be covered by back pack straps.

Trousers:
Gore-tex with Kevlar reinforced instep/ lower hem to prevent sharp edges ripping. Re-waterproofed recently, the upper bib has a pocket that easily fits an avalanche transceiver. The bib can be removed by zipping off.

Great jacket and trousers that have withstood everything Scottish skiing has thrown at it.

If any other pics are required please let me know. I’m in Milngavie, Glasgow if anyone is local and would prefer to come to have a look at the kit.

Would be looking for £150 plus p&p or local pick up

https://imgur.com/a/xPQPAQm

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 30-12-23 16:43; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@BlueNoseBear,

Would you do £110? I'm in edinburgh so could maybe pickup or vice versa if you're here anytime soon
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lowered to £120 on Vinted if Anyone is interested, apologies I missed the previous post.

https://www.vinted.co.uk/items/3777251372-haglofs-vassi-ii-gore-tex-jacket-and-trousers
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy