Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kitzbuhel/Kirchberg

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thanks Rowlski, Reinhard at Hervis sorted us out!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Dreadyfred, good stuff. Hope you had a good trip.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
With a combination of minus temps and the snow from Wednesday night having been piste bashed the conditions today are as good as you’ll get anytime. The sun is also shining
Anyone coming out tomorrow can look forward to great pistes though still recommend get up early and catch the first runs
Skiied Brunn run 27 quite a bit today both the red and the black fantastic
Earlier this year the red tendid to get mangled but not today that hard crunch on top
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Due out to Pass Thurn 24/3, later than normal and assume we’ll be limited to maybe 400m of decent vertical

Looks very bare and very warm
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Met up with Labocaloca yesterday taking advantage of his area pass in the US giving him access to certain resorts in Europe foc

For the first time I can honestly say spring conditions from the off

It looked like the Pistes hadn’t even been groomed ( I’m sure they would have been) right from the off

Until recently we have had negative night temps but not so much recently so the hard packed pistes early doors ( up there for 8-30) were non existent

As it turns out the conditions were more to what Labocaloca was used to back home

After an hour or so having taken a tumble I decided it wasn’t for me and headed back

He continued over to Pass Thurn where we were heading and reported slightly colder temps

It was raining down at village level yesterday afternoon but snowing on off up the mountain so hopefully better conditions today

I won’t be up for a few days as rx ( non skiing) visitors
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy