Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Carv Inserts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

I have a set of size F Carv inserts that are now too big for my correctly fitted boots (courtesy of Solutions4Feet last year).

Before I go and buy a set of size E inserts, does anyone have any they're looking to get rid of, or, do you need a larger size and want to swap for a size F?

Mine have had at best 10 days of use, probably less as one of them stopped working mid holiday.

Alternatively, my Size F inserts are for sale for anyone interested? Make me an offer, as I've not thought about what they'll sell for.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bumping this, as they're still available.

Bought my mates Size E inserts from him.

You know you want them and the data they'll give you. Perhaps they'll make you the next Ted Ligety Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Might want them!

Do you still have them? Presumably the non functioning one has been repaired..
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@obmij, Yes it was repaired via a replacement insert. I still have them, although they're in Austria currently. However, my parents are here in 2 weeks time and they could bring them back with them and post them
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ah ok. We're off on the 16th so might be a bit pushed. Thanks though
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy