Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo female skiier looking to join a group Feb/Mar

Poster: A snowHead
I'm an intermidediate skier and looking to join a group in Feb or March this year.

My local airports are in the South West, but happy to travel alone and meet people there if necessary.

Although I enjoy the odd late Apre Ski I'm more interested in the skiing and a few drinks just off the slopes.

If there any mid-life groups (like myself!) with a space, let me know.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try:-

https://www.singlesport.com
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Lulu_h, welcome to snowheads

the snowheads trip to Gressoney will be worth looking at

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=159858
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi. Did you get sorted? I am looking to go wc 25 Feb (though can be flexible if its a different week) and am a 40 year old female competent skiier. I just made a post on the forum. I am unable to go the week my mates go hence looking to buddy up and join someone to share a room and jump in on a chalet.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hello! I am looking to find a trip to join too. Happy

mid 40s solo female intermediate skier (getting back into it after a knee injury- so mostly blue/red im guessing). Was looking to go around 4march but can be flexible. Only concern was school holidays end of feb?

Where were you hoping to go? Did you find someone to join?

Thanks!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hello, is there anyone still looking? I have a space for a single female (to share a room) on a trip I've organised to Soelden, Austria, 25th March - 1st April. Please get in touch if you're interested.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi All,

Thanks for the responses. I've just seen them as forgot to allow notifications.

Yes, I am still looking. Happy to help arrange a holiday with a group or join in on another one.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Sussebjork,Hi, have you booked a holiday as I’m hoping to go on 4th March too if there is anything available?!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@geoamp, hi! Not yet. But I'd be very happy to book something together! I'll send you a private message! Susanne
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi, am hoping to get to tignes by coach w/c 18th-25th of March, looking for people to share a chalet with if anyone is interested!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi, you can try contacting Nikki (https://peakfeeling-ski.com/contact/), she is organising a week in Tignes from the 5th of March for solo skiers.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I have 2x twin rooms available in the chalet we have rented for the week 3rd-10th Feb. We are a large family group with a range of ages looking to fill the spaces we have left. Accommodation is ski in ski out, and is located at la Plagne, France.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi folks late to the party but if any of you fancy doing a week 9/10 March then I'm looking for a ski buddy. Usual crowd unable to hook up with this year. Ski reds competently but happy to be on snow. Please let me know. Not sure how to use this site but will keep looking at it.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sussebjork wrote:
@geoamp, hi! Not yet. But I'd be very happy to book something together! I'll send you a private message! Susanne

Did you and @geoamp work anything out?

I've booked Easyjet flight from Birmingham to Milan on Monday 4th March, returning Friday 8th March. Planning on hiring a car and driving to Aosta Valley, probably staying in Aosta itself and then free to choose where to head each day from Pila, La Thuile and Champoluc / Gressoney.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@jebroni3_16, the thread was from 2023.
snow conditions
ratkinsonuk wrote:
@jebroni3_16, the thread was from 2023.

So it was. Silly me! I just looked at when the last message was posted and then scrolled up, but forgot to check when that was posted.

I did think it was odd that someone other than me was looking to go away on a Monday! Laughing

Thanks Little Angel
snow report
@jebroni3_16, I have that problem too Laughing I'm still trying to find a way to get the threads up with most recent post first.
ski holidays
@WillsWills, Have you got fixed up yet ? I'm looking for a ski buddy, for a week in the next 2-3 weeks, anywhere high. I'm a mature leisurely skier, female, been skiing for decades, I ski blues and reds and have to work up to a black. I've just posted a separate message.
snow report
@Lulu_h, Hi. I'm looking for a female share in Courchevel, March 9th to 16th, if you are interested.
I'm more a skier than an apres skier Eh oh!
ski holidays
@Sussebjork, Hi. I'm looking for a female share in Courchevel, March 9th to 16th, if you are interested Eh oh!
ski holidays
@longsuffering, @longsuffering, Hi. I'm looking for a female share in Courchevel, March 9th to 16th, if you are interested Eh oh!
latest report
@WillsWills, Hi. I'm looking for a female share in Courchevel, March 9th to 16th, if you are interested Eh oh!
snow report
@Lulu_h, Hi. Looking for a female Share. 3 Valleys. March 9 th to 16th.
Pl let me know if interested Eh oh!
latest report
Hi. Anyone up for a female share in 3 Valleys. March 9th to 16th.
Mature but fairly energetic on piste skier. More a skier than apres, but like a few vin chauds during the day Eh oh!
ski holidays
@longsuffering, Hi. Looking for a female share. 3 Valleys. March 9th to 16th
Pl let me know if interested Eh oh!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy