Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grand massif

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Staying 4-11.3.06 in Flaine resort, Aldebaran residence. Heavy snowfall everyday except Tuesday. 15 or more cm of new snow everyday. Avalanche danger 4 or 5, depending on the day. almost zero visibility. Save off-piste areas were on-piste with a lot of powder. The off-piste almost untrack due to lack of visibility. Skiing blinded was quite fun. If you fall you end in at least half metre of powder.
Best powder areas (combe de gers and combe de veret closed all six days): in lower parts: trees next to Balacha drag lift, terrain close to grand grenier and lapiaz, upper parts: below corbalanche and airon chair lift and of course the diamant noir after heavy snowfall.
Best carving piste: Sairon down to morillon
Excelent week of powder skiing, my scratch bc were not fat enough so wondering to put two snowboards on my feet.
Geting to Flaine only with snow chains, going through Switzerland took more than 6 hours with average speed of 50 km/h due to heavy traffic.
When leaving more than 30cm of new snow at the resort level. If the weather changes this week should be great.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
icekuba, Welcome to snowHead . Seems that you had an epic week in the powder Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yep. it was fun for me. the rest of my company wasn't so lucky. Crying or Very sad they had 150 cm slalom carvers. One of them ended in hospital with dislocated shoulder, other two have knee and ankle injuries. Evil or Very Mad So the second part of the week we were missing night life of Smithy's Tavern as in l2alpes or alpe d'Huez more than clear skies. Cool
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
icekuba, Oooh bad luck, please pass on snowHead best wishes for a swift recovery
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy