Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resort advice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, looking for snow sure resort suggestions for the following spec:
Intermediate skiers
Couple no kids
Picturesque
Ski in ski out 5 star hotel
Late Jan / early Feb
Europe
Budget is pretty healthy as it’s our first ski trip without children and outside of school hols!!!

Thanks snow heads!!!!!!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 22-04-24 19:52; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Fieberbrunn in Austria has the Sporthotel Fontana and TUI Blue, both ski in / out with lifts, shops and bars all in very close proximity. I have stayed in both and enjoyed them. Fieberbrunn resort is not so picturesque as it is not in the village itself but has great skiing and is linked to Zell Am See, Leogang and Saalbach Hinterglemm (Kaprun as a shared pass too), this is an intermediate paradise. Always had good snow in this area, should be no worries Jan/Feb, hope not anyway as I will be in Leogang then Very Happy
sH:
Happy hunting,
Andy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Relatively wide criteria. My suggestion (given we have a house there) would involve the rather cool Lodji Hotel in St Martin de Belleville. https://lodji.fr/ Oppose the lift, pretty village. The whole 3V on your doorstep. We’ve not stayed at the hotel, but we eat there regularly and always have an excellent time.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Depends on how healthy is healthy in terms of budget. I would look at Oberlech which has a sunny platform overlooking Lech, a great snow record and wonderful intermediate skiing. Most of its hotels are ski in ski out, though I have no particular recommendations.

I don't know specific ski in ski out hotels in the dolomites but I'm sure there are some. Wonderfully scenic skiing and an excellent record for good intermediate skiing that is admittedly more reliant on man made snow than natural snow fall, but the coverage is both impressive and reliable.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
no idea for hotels but i will put Obergurgl - Hochgurgl here
Oberlech also, but for more Picturesque, there are some hotels in Sud Tirol which are really impressive
Granbaita Dolomites
quellenhof
Cyprianerhof or
the winklerhotels

but do not know how ski in ski out are they
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy