Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help in identifying a Rossignol Soul HD model

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I’m considering buying a used pair of Rossi Soul 7 HD: https://www.everide.app/fr/produit/rossignol-skis-alpin-soul-7-spx-12-occasion,65bcfa70565d8

I’m nearly certain it’s the women’s model because the blue honeycomb tips only seems to be in the women’s model. I’m a guy but I think the model is actually identical to the men’s except for the graphics. Can someone confirm this?

But more importantly, I’m trying to find out the model year. The guy selling it doesn’t know because he advertised it as 2022 which is just not possible. Despite hours of looking around I can’t understand if it’s the 2017/2018 or the 2018/2019 model.

So my question are:
can anyone help tell me which season they’re from?
If not does anyone know if the models from both these seasons are identical or if there are differences?

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Does this help? https://www.skimag.com/tag/2018-rossignol-ski/
Loads of stuff in their archive too, if you have a dig.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Another place to look is skipass, it has ski reviews for each year.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks both. From what I see there doesn’t seem to be any major difference between the 2018 and 2019 models. Hope I’m right
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Ganni,

If you do a Google search on the model number RAGQN03 you will be able to find that it is Rossignol Women's Soul 7 HD Skis 2018. The model wasn't changed for the 2018-19 season.

Hope this helps.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Timc! I hadn’t actually thought of that as a way to search. Now I feel damn stupid Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Ganni, The 2017-18 Rossignol brochure is on this link https://issuu.com/zuzupopo/docs/rossignol_1718_alpine_o where you can compare the two versions.

The 2018-19 brochure is on this link https://issuu.com/zuzupopo/docs/rossignol_1819_alpine where you can see them selling the same model.

The third letter of Rossignol ski product numbers is usually a code letter for the year. G is 2017/18, H is for 2018/19

The advert uses the word "occasion" which I would guess to mean they are ex-rentals, but could easily be wrong on my guess.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks again this is very helpful. I looked in both catalogues and for both years the code is exactly the same, both time G being the third letter. So it remains unknown if this is from 2017 or 2018. But it’s irrelevant because from comparing the catalogues it’s easy to see the ski is exactly the same.

Yes these are second hand skis. The guy selling tells me they were given to him by friends as a present but the size is not good because it’s too small. Which is plausible because the ski does ski short so getting a size larger than otherwise is what is recommended.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy