Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

wanted slalom skis for dry slope race training 155cm.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
as title says cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rossi 150 and Fischer 140 both FIS SL now back....
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Womens FIS skis which are usually 155 or 157 are hard to come by in the UK. Some old double deck atomics about but anything else gets snapped up fairly quickly. I had some 157 fis atomics with x16 from Lithuania saved on ebay for £200 I was going to share with you but they have gone. If you can get an invite to racers skibay on Facebook you might pick some up there. Depending on how heavy you are you might get away with junior FIS skis to start with, id say below 85kg.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1069886183139959/permalink/7106463929482124/?sale_post_id=7106463929482124&mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Some 155 fischers here.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Glosterwolf, got em cheers
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have some 158cm Dynastar Team Course WC- unused and Look NX10 GW bindings- also unused 73mm brakes- make me an offer. Based in Liverpool.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy