Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Wengen Dec 2021
Solo skier, lessons AM. Free to ski PM
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Verbier Jan 2022
31y old solo skiier keen to meetup with other skiiers/boarders on the mountain and/or for a beer.

I'll be skiing both on and off piste.

Thanks

Craig
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
La Molina Jan 2022
No test is needed to fly to Spain for the moment, so only the UK Return requirements to contend with, make this is possibly the easiest place to try.

50+ experienced Male Boarder seeking Ride Buddy (Board/Ski doesn't matter), just prefer Company and sharing costs ETC. Age/Gender doesn't matter to me either.

Cheap Flights are available to Barcelona from the UK and Train, Car or Bus to Resort. I'd most likely use BA from LHR though nothing booked yet! Anybody interested in joining me?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Zermatt Jan 2022
27 YO solo skier looking for someone/a group to ski (or board) with. I’m a competent skier on/off piste with Avi and touring kit but happy to do whatever!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kühtai-Sellraintal Mar 2022
Couple of families (4 children aged 3 to Cool staying in Hotel Moritz.

Open to ski / drinking buddies, let us know if you're about!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Chatel Feb 2022
Strong skier, but happy to meet and ski with anyone. Particularly keen to find a ski buddy for the mornings while my kids are in ski school.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Flaine Mar 2022
Would love to find another solo woman skier to share a twin at UCPA Flaine
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ellmau Feb 2022
Skiing solo.. And happy to be, but if anyone is in resort at the same time and would like a bit of company on the slopes one day, let know (not speedy or steeps!)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
El Tartar Feb 2022
14 yr old daughter & dad in El Tartar for 8 days, keen to meet up with others / famies for skiing & social
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Jan 2022
Solo trip, staying in Hinterglemm. Don't stray far from pistes and have no plan other than being out first thing each day and covering a decent distance. If any other SHs are in the area and looking for ski company always happy to meet up.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Serre Chevalier Feb 2022
Staying at the UCPA doing half time ski. Intermediate (will be my 6th week). Solo traveller after other plans have fallen through etc! Feel free to get in touch!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
st anton Feb 2022
Solo skier (expert/ advanced) looking for anyone who is up for a ski &/or a social.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
st anton Feb 2022
43m solo skier, intermediate/advanced, first time to St Anton
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
tignes Feb - Mar 2022
Looking for a ski buddy or a group in Tignes / Val d'Isere for February & March. I'm American and came here to ski during the day and work my job in the evening (software engineer). Hit me up if you want to ski together! I'll go down any slope but I'm certainly not an expert (yet...).
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Kaprun Feb 2022
I'm taking 2 teens (13 and 16): if anyone with similar age kids wants to meet up to ski (we've skied for years - but we're very far from total experts: plus obvs a 2 year gap won't have helped!) or apres do get in touch. Husband refuses ski hols and eldest at uni now so worried kids may get a bit...tired of my company!
snow conditions
Mayrhofen Feb 2022
Hey, I'll be skiing alone while my gf takes group lessons. Would be great to find a ski buddy on the slopes. I'm intermediate level, can ski everywhere, cheers!
snow report
Gressoney Mar 2022
On Gnarly but Nice bash
ski holidays
Grand Massif Mar 2022
Hi, I'll be skiing the Grand Massif from the 7th of March till the 16th. Keen to meet up and ski some runs.

I did a season here so I know the area well, happy to help. Let me know if anyone's about Smile.
latest report
Flachau Mar 2022
2 of us looking to tootle as far and wide as we can. Will be spending a day in Schladming, an afternoon in Radstadt. Happy to meet snowheads for a ski or an orange juice. Or a beer
snow report
Les Contamines Montjoie Apr 2022
Crans trip was cancelled, as too close to Ukraine, now going to Les C instead. Looks like there will be snow!
snow report
Meribel Feb 2022
Looking for ski buddy/buddies between 12pm and 5pm - Good not to ski on my own.

Reds/Blacks and Bumps/Variables all ok
snow report
La Tania Mar 2022
Solos ski holiday for the week, so could be open to a ski buddy depending on how the group plays out!
snow report
st anton Mar 2022
I’m in St. Anton this weekend. Anyone want to meet up for a ski? Advanced/expert but happy to have a sociable time with good company.
snow conditions
Tignes Val Claret Mar 2022
Heading to Tignes for the second time this season and v happy to explore the pistes on the odd morning or sunny afternoon!
snow conditions
tignes Mar 2022
Anyone around for a ski/board on Sunday 20th March ?
Happy to hit piste/bit of off piste - Red & Blacks no prob !
latest report
Zermatt Mar 2022
Hi SH’s,

I am in Zermatt from 28/3 and looking for a ski bud/group to ski/board with - I’m a solo traveller…

Piste/Bit of Off Piste no problem, Able to tackle reds & blacks all day long.

Any days upto 31/03

PM/Email

Bon Ski / Board

Prems
snow conditions
Champéry Mar - Apr 2022
Im here for the next few weeks.
ski holidays
La Tania Mar 2022
Solo male sH WLTM’n’SKIwith other sHs in area, anytime this week; knows 3V OK and sticking to pistes except Lac Noir off Pointe de la Masse is already and will remain a no go based on this morning’s orange boilerplate; no fun at all. Also new Altitude Restaurant is off the menu as the prices match the name. Great views though.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Solden Apr 2022
Going solo for Easter weekend. Skiier, comfortable on blacks but prefer to chill on the blues and reds!
ski holidays
Plagne 1800 Apr 2022
Can get to anywhere in Paradiski, subject to laws of time/distance relative to P1800. Am up for piste skiing, lunches, refreshments etc, and of corse ski/snowHeady chat.
snow report
Schmittenhöhe Apr 2022
Female intermediate (reds but not super steep like easy blacks Wink) looking for other females, to have a few hours skiing with whilst my husband and kids have lessons. 11am onwards. Don't want to ski on my own.
snow conditions
Val Thorens Jan 2023
Looking at UCPA Intro to Off Piste with a couple of mates
snow report
Kühtai-Sellraintal Feb 2023
Half term trip with the tribe =0)
snow report
Val Thorens Jan 2023
Bit the bullet and put a deposit on/booked flights for Val Thorens UCPA intro to off-piste course for week from 7 January 2023.

Did the intro to off-piste course in January 2020 just before Covid stuff and had an amazing time. Booked again in 2021 and 2022 but both trips ended up getting cancelled so a bit anxious same could happen again but I am more optimistic this year. Will probably be a bit rusty but it's just like riding a bike right?

Usually end up meeting people over the week but arriving at a centre full of Frenchies and Swedes on your own on the first day is sometimes a bit awkward!
ski holidays
Les 2 Jan 2023
UCPA with brother - both skiers
latest report
Selva - Sella Ronda Feb 2023
Based in Plan de Gralba with friends. Don't hop eit's to crowded - I do keep away from Arabba, just that you kow.
snow report
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Jan 2023
There with a group of beginners and nervous improvers. Happy to ski with some other snowheads while the rest are hitting ski school.
latest report
Val Thorens Dec 2022
Rolling the dice for a second year in a row, fingers crossed it turns out.
snow report
saalbach Dec 2022 - Apr 2023
I’ll be in Saalbach all season (as I live there), so available to meet anyone who fancies some company, whether skiing or a beer afterwards.
I generally spend my time cruising around the blues and reds, with an occasional black when in the mood. I tend to stick to the piste.
I normally head to one of my favourite restaurants for a lunchtime snack and a good après-ski bar in the late afternoon.
Obviously I know the area pretty well, and I like to feel useful.
ski holidays
Tignes Le Lac Dec 2022
I'll be in Tignes for the PSB followed by the PiPAU with looooooads of snowHeads snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy