Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ryding high

Poster: A snowHead
Dave Ryding has achieved World Cup points in Slalom (and is currently ahead of Bode Miller in this season's rankings)...
http://racer-ready.co.uk/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Moved to Snow News - well done Dave Ryding!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
see here http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=93136&highlight=
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
continuing the good form .. http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=AL&raceid=73086

Well Done Dave
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hope to see him in WC we need him, Chemmy was poor today
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dave did well to finish 41 only one racer jumped into 30s from the high 40 start numbers let alone 58. Imagine the depth of ruts on soft snow course and that steepness.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
He got fourth in an Europa Cup in Pozza di Fassa yesterday, a good warmup for his next WC on Tuesday.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cynic wrote:
...... Chemmy was poor today

She did a lot better than Vonn and in worsening conditions! At 29th/30th it means she has picked up WC points not bad considering in my opinion. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Samerberg Sue, My quote was from another race, when she was as stated.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
[quote="Cynic"]Samerberg Sue, My quote was from another race, when she was as stated, finishing outside top 30 in combined
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Samerberg Sue, My quote was from another race, when she was as stated, finishing outside top 30 in combined[/quote]
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cynic, sorry missed the date stamp as I was on my iPad then! Embarassed
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
[quote="Cynic"]Samerberg Sue, My quote was from another race, when she was as stated, finishing outside top 30 in combined
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Back on topic, well done Dave Smile
ski holidays
sarah, Yes 41 good result!!!!
latest report
Dave should be doing European Cup races in Chamonix tomorrow and friday if anyone local wanted to go and watch. They are night races on Planards, first run at 6pm.
latest report
DAVE Ryding may have never clicked in a pair of skis were it not for his desperation to enjoy a holiday. The Pendle Ski Club ace, who was crowned British Slalom Champion on Saturday in a two-week period that also saw him become the first Brit to ever claim the prestigious Europa Cup slalom title, went down to his local East Lancashire club aged six to ensure he would be able to go on that year’s family holiday.
latest report
Dave Ryding - WC Slalom glory in Kitzbühel today.

The first FIS Alpine winner from these isles, ever!

Respect, what a skier.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Sat 22-01-22 19:22; edited 1 time in total
snow report
….
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy