Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotel Tenne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am off to Soll, on the 20th and have booked the Hotel TENNE. I am going with a mate. Has anyone got any knowledge of either the hotel or of the Apres in SOLL. Any night time haunts you can recommend?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've stopped in the Tenne a couple of times, its a decent Hotel, nothing flash but good value for money. Its been a few years since i was last there so I wouldn't like to comment on the current popular bars since this can change from season to season. Made this mistake in Tignes, arranged to meet some mates in the Wobbly Rabbit, it had gone out of business! Soll is only a small village so its easy to have a look round and find the decent apres, you won't miss the action. Have a great time kartman, i'm off to Saalbach the same week Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was in Soll last week, but we didn't really go out much...We were a party of 40 in a chalet with free wine so we made our own entertainment!!
For immediate apres ski, the most popular bar is the one on the corner of the main road. I can't remember it's name, but all the instructors have it advertised on their jackets. It's called something like Salvenskifafaadasd!
What is cool is to come off the slopes about 4, spend an hour in the Panarmabad swimming pool (nice outdoor jacuzzi) and then pop down for a beer or 4!! Have fun
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Paul/Kartman, its called the Salven Stadl and its the first port of call for most. There is also a bar at the bottom of the home run at the top of the nursery slopes which has live music late afternoon.

Try the Postwirt Hotel for live bands. Pub 15 is good for cheesy Europop and the Whiskey Muhle is legendary! If, after all that you still need some more, the Buffalo Bar is open till dawn. The best thing about Soll is the prices. Its the best value for money ski resort I've visited. Enjoy.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy