Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes over New Year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well just back from Tignes, Fantastic conditions all week and blue skies.

Even managed lunch outside in a t-shirt (& trousers).

Looked like they were getting to the point of needing more snow the day we left with a few bare patches higher up so unusually best conditions on the lower slopes!!!!

Stayed in Montana apartments and friends in the Chalet Planton both excellent.

Carefully got Colin Vince’s and Alan Empty’s phone numbers for a meet and left them at home duhh so no meet, sorry Guys maybe next time.
Big party outside with fireworks and music N.Y.E. brilliant!

What a great week.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No problem, Slowplough, I didn't get a chance to contact anyone either. Discovered that having a 1-year-old leaves no free time during the day or evening!

Agree with your assessment - a great week but more snow was definitely needed by the end. Managed to find some fresh powder every day (even if it was only a very small amount on the final day).

I've never been a great fan of the Espace Killy but I'm starting to appreciate it now.

Les Arcs in 24 days!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Beat you there Alan, Sierra Nevada and Puerto Banus in 12 days!!!!!!!
Golf & skiing
Just hope I play golf on the golf course and ski on the snow not the other way round!

Glad you had a good time.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Despite not meeting up it was a great week. The snow the first day or two relly helped, but skiing in flat light is a bit like flying in turbulance when you suddenly drop. Managed to ski the Sache (twice) but its a bit rocky in places. I know its the 2nd longest black run but not sure if its in Eurpoe or the world. Does anyone know how long it is exactly? Some people thought it was about 15 Kms but this seems a bit too long to me. At a guess I'd say about 6, am I close?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy