Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Puy Saint Vincent is ready to go!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Puy will open tomorrow, Saturday 11th Dec.

There were some rumours that it might not open as they wanted to protect the base.

However I have confirmed with the resort that it will open for both Alpine and Ski de Fond tomorrow. Very Happy

Pete@alpsun.com
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great news !! Only 1 week to go Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am going to ski there tomorrow Wheely so i'll try not to wear it out too much and will report back on Sunday or Monday as to the state of affairs...and maybe the snow too! Very Happy

Bon weekend!

Pete@alpsun.com
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
2 weeks 2 days for me!

as ive only been to puy - how does it compare to other ski resorts?
run difficulty exaggerated?
busy? quiet?

genuinely hav no idea
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well here is the news you have been waiting for (well Fezza and Wheely anyway). I have been up to PSV today and it was great especially above 2000m (around the top of the Bergerie lift for those that know the station).

The picture below shows Mrs HelenL descending in the powder this morning.

Below 2000m is is pretty hard, with a lot of artificial snow, but the resort is complete all the way down to 1400m with snow. The lift to the very top was not open today, but it looks brilliant the higher you go.

We still have our apartment (the Marmotte at PSV 1600) available so why not come out. Take a look at our website http://www.alpsun.com or the recent post in the Chalets and Apartments section. I am offering 25% reduction to snowheads.

pete@alpsun.com
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
petel, super picture. Thanks. First tracks. I'm sure that'll get you a booking. Only sorry I can't take you up on that offer.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
wish i had not gone wiv snowbizz n gone to your apartment, so much better value for money.

wud probly worked out half of what we payed, max, probly less than half.

dont be suprised to see me next year!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
fezza, do u txt msg alot by ne chance? wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
hehe, yes, sorry its a bad habit i no, but ive got word on auto correct so wen i rite things it makes um in2 proppa words
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
any more updates petel???
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
by the way, all u people that dont have any snow- PSV is 90% open

Very Happy

snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Sorry Fezza, I'm in England now until the 23rd Dec... it definitely looks like it's been snowing on the PSV webcam...looking forward to getting back to it snowHead

pete@alpsun.com
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
been open 100% for past week Very Happy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Just got back home to Les Vigneaux...Puy looks great and is fully open Very Happy ...the problem is I have got to get ready for our guests coming out the 24th...It looks like my first day on the slopes will be Christmas day...it's a tough life wink

pete@alpsun.com
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy