Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've got the dubious honour of organising the Medics' ski trip for next Easter. There are 70 of us going to Val T. We got a good deal (£339), but a consequence of this is that there is no social programme organised by the reps.

Does anyone have any advice on what to organise or where to go?

ps Black-tie fondue is already on the list!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A treasure hunt on the slopes is always quite fun.

I'm quite surprised that there is no social programme organised by the reps, usually on the more bargain deals it is a way for the tour operator to bump up profits.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mjg, Jonpim has had several years of a much bigger GasMens' Conference / Ski Fest in Belle Plagne. I'm sure he'll be able to chip in with some ideas.
We once did an egg and spoon race on skis at Easter in Aviemore (long time ago). No sticks - hard boil the eggs to avoid too much mess.
Have a good one.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Maybe ask over on notives if anyone who'll be out there for a while will organise stuff for you? If they sort ou a fondue night for 70 poeple, the restaurant will prbbalky give them a nive backhander
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
In the same vein, most bars would be happy to sort out theme nights for you if you have enough customers. The same with the restaurants. There should be a hefty discount for the amount of custom that you bring, and normally the person who brings the custom can either expect to get a small payment, or free food and drink.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for all the ideas guys, will just call round a few bars on the first night and see what they can do.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
in val t the bars you prob want to try are: El gringos, sherlodge and a place always filled with dutch and many flavours of vodka . All depends where u staying in resort, place we stayed gave our group of 90 happy hour prices all day everyday.

and of course for the hardcore party people there beach mountain/Malysure(sp)
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy