Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accommodation in Whistler for three

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snowheads, best mate and I are looking to go to Whistler for three weeks at the end of Feb (26ish - 19th march). Possibility with his girlfreind (of 2yr) being along (not a problem!). So looking for advise on places to stay that would be ok for the three of us.

Have looked at most of the normal travel agents. Most seem to offer the 'studio' for two/three or double hotel room with 'pull out' bed. Not ideal as that seems to be a double bed and a coffee table (expandable in the same room late at night!).

Really struggling to find a 'non-intrusive' room', if you see what i mean!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SteveG, try www.alluradirect.com . The one we have rented is no 20-in Glacier's Reach in Village North, 2 bed 2 bathroom condo, with hot tub on deck outside. We will be there just after that though from the 20th MArch, so keep it clean if you rent it!!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have to add that I have the same problemss as I have teenage sons with whom I do not want to share a bedroom. When will it sink in that we do not want to be packed in like sardines on our holidays?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have to add that I have the same problemss as I have teenage sons with whom I do not want to share a bedroom. When will it sink in that we do not want to be packed in like sardines on our holidays?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Steve,

you are likely looking at a condo so alluradirect will be as good as any. Delta Village suites have a 1 bed suite which is a separate bedroom and lounge with sofa sleeper. Trouble is you are going at very high season so that might be expensive, going for a condo may be the economical answer
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Helen and Colin. Had a very quick look at the site this morning and it looks like there we'll find something on there to suit. Anyway, better get back to work in order to pay for it!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Steve
you can also try the www.whistler-blackcomb.com site for accomodation, they have a few condos on that as well as hotel rooms. The accomodation bit is part of the "vacation planner"
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cheers Colin, i'll have a look there too.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Would highly recommed the cedar spring b&B that we stayed in a couple of years back, one of the few places in town to have a genuine single room at reasonable prices

http://www.whistlerbb.com/

It's a "gourmet" B&B, the hosts Jackie and Joern are very friednyl and the food is superb - breakfasts are excellent and if a few guests are there you may be able to get dinner cooked, well worth it.

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Mon 27-09-04 7:10; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
nbt, if you or a moderator edit your post to remove the < > s, magiclinks will do the rest. Hey presto.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
bug, one of those things - remembering which forum does what to links...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
nbt, no fault. This one's the easiest for short URLs - just paste 'em in. Abracadabra.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy