Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where in the southern hemisphere should I go?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Don't really want to go (well I do but can't afford it) - just seeing if anyone will recommend Italy. Toofy Grin Madeye-Smiley

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 11-08-04 16:58; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PS does anyone know how to edit the title to compensate for my dodgy typing? Embarassed
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Don't do the southern hemisphere when all you could ever want is here in Europe............................I hear the Milky Way is popular amongst one of our more recent members Wink

ps I thought you could edit the title if you are the poster?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dan wrote:

ps I thought you could edit the title if you are the poster?

Yep - you're right - missed the box at the top
Cheers snowHead
snow report
 brian
brian
stuarth,

Have you heard about this great compay, "a mental zone", fabulous, and they deserve all the money you've got <kerching>

Seriously, South America looks pretty top, if my ship ever comes in I think I'll be off there in the summer, how about Las Lenas ?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes, Las Lenas looks to be the best, in a good winter (and this winter doesn't seem to have been great for Chile and Argentina). I'd want to give the legendary Roca Jack slope in Portillo a shot too, because it's a sacred site in speed skiing (not that anyone in their right mind would go that fast).
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
brian,
Quote:

"a mental zone", fabulous
Yes, I've read the website! The cabin does sound fabulous - open plan living and dining area, 3 double bedrooms but NO MENTION of any bathrooms Shocked Ice hole, anyone?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stuarth, Tiffindell in South Africa must come high on your places to avoid. With 650m of slopes and weather to put Scotland to shame, although it probaly has the most expensive website per metre of skiable slope!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy