Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Baggage storage Tokyo Station

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not really a resort question. I'm traveling from Hakuba to Haneda next Saturday. My flight isn't until 23.45 so I'd like to spend the day in Tokyo. Between two of us we have 1 suitcase and two ski bags. I don't think I can send on luggage to the airport as from what I've read this takes two days and I want to ski Friday. I think there is luggage storage at Haneda but this closes at 19.30 from what I can see so cutting short my day. I've read a few websites saying there is luggage storage near the Shinkansen gate at Tokyo Station which would be ideal. Does anyone have any idea about this, how likely I'd be to be able to store my bags, can I book in advance, or anywhere to store 2 ski bags and a suitcase near Tokyo Station?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I’d double check about the possibility of sending on luggage - we were told that Haneda to Hakuba can be done in 24 hours, so you may be able to send on some of your luggage and just keep the day’s skiing bits with you (we’ve been doing this in Japan when travelling between resorts).

As for lockers, I don’t know whether there will be any which will take ski bags, as they seem to be few and far between, but there will definitely be coin lockers which would accommodate a suitcase.

Depending on how long you have, it might be worth seeing if you can get a cheap hotel room centrally? Would mean you can shower and change etc after skiing, no issues with bags, though obviously more costly than a coin locker.

Ms T.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, I think it might be possible to ship bags in 24hrs but I can't see any companies will guarantee this, and if they don't arrive my bags won't be on my flight home.

A hotel in Tokyo is a great idea but probably more than I want to pay. I'm only travelling from Hakuba on Saturday morning so don't need a shower etc.

Thanks for your reply though.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy