Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val d'Isere parking webpage issue?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi.

Attempting to book parking in Val d’Isere for our upcoming trip. Using the Parking Val d'Isere webpage:

https://www.parkingvaldisere.com

Have used this site in the past without issue. However, need to update credit card details and the system just doesn’t seem to like it at all. Fails to update. Anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks for any insight!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Page23 wrote:
Hi.

Attempting to book parking in Val d’Isere for our upcoming trip. Using the Parking Val d'Isere webpage:

https://www.parkingvaldisere.com

Have used this site in the past without issue. However, need to update credit card details and the system just doesn’t seem to like it at all. Fails to update. Anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks for any insight!

All the issues are nightmare on there. Try a different browser (obvious I know but try it). If not then call and call and call - about all you can do. Not that helpful but worth a try.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I had the same issue when I tried to update the details for an existing card number that had expired and had been reissued with a new PIN (which is normal). Simply couldn’t cope with updating information. Used a different card (and even a different name - I had permission!) and worked first time.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks all. I resorted to phoning in the end. All sorted now.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have had the same problem. I am already registered as a user from last year, but it is now impossible to add a credit card as a payment method. The site https://www.parkingvaldisere.com accepts the card details and verifies it with the card provider but then it generates an error adding the card to my profile:

Quote:
Une erreur est survenue lors de la création de votre porte-feuille Presto Park

I have tried different browsers and different cards but I always got the same result.

I phoned the parking helpline on +33 4 79 06 06 60 and they immediately referred me to another number dealing with this problem +33 3 85 20 43 15. They found my username and details on the website and reserved a parking space for me but could not accept payment by card. Instead, they sent me an email confirming the reservation leaving me to pay at the central parking office when I arrived. I think this is next to the Parking du Centre, but I am not sure. Once paid I will then get a card with QR code giving me access to the car park in La Daille.

It was much simpler last year - I paid in advance and went straight into the car park with the QR code emailed to me.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy