Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BCA & Mountain Sports Edinburgh - great service

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We’re very quick to moan, so I thought it would be nice to share a positive story Smile

My avi transceiver (BCA tracker 2) had an issue on my last trip - the switch somehow came off whilst it was in my pack. I tried to fix it but I was obviously missing a part. The tracker worked fine. Took it to a local shop (I was in Revelstoke at the time) who also had a look, decided they couldn’t help, but suggested emailing BCA.

I sent an enquiry to BCA via their website asking if the could assist. A few days later I had an email from Mountain Sports saying to send it to them. This was over Christmas so I responded in the new year, explaining the issue but also that I had another trip booked in Jan so if possible a quick turnaround was needed.

Mountain Sports made no promises, but their communications were excellent. I had an email from them almost as soon as they’d received it to tell me that they’d managed to fix it, and that they were sending it back. It arrived back with me less than a week after I sent it, with no charge for anything other than postage.

So, a HUGE thank you to Gordon and Mountain Sports for excellent service. They’re very firmly on my list of good’uns.

Ms T.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well said Ms T. My Brother and I have had BCA Tracker 2 and 3 serviced by Gordon at Mountain Sports and the turnaround time was pretty impressive. Have bought a T4 Transceiver from them as well, with Gordon even driving out to the South Queensferry to save me having to negotiate Edinburgh's famous traffic chaos at the Evening rush hour. Firmly on my list of good 'uns too
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
+1 for quality of service at Craigdon MS Edinburgh - recently got new boots there and are perfect fit plus no sales pressure.
Unfortunately Craigdon Perth has utterly dreadful customer service in my experience which confused me until I found out that they are not under the same ownership.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy