Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Crossing the Plateau - Finnmarksvidda - Norway

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I posted this in Après Ski but was recommend to share here in case followers of this feed may find the route of interest...

Last winter, I decided to mix things up a bit - and take on a new challenge away from the ski resorts - Crossing 'Finnmarksvidda' - an 85km four day cross country hut to hut ski expedition in Northern Norway - with a few days in Alta, watching the start of the famous Finnmarksløpet dogsled race and encountering the participants along the way ... a highly recommended experience for skiers looking for a little adventure...

http://youtube.com/v/9aWL0mnQ5RU&t=84s
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Excellent. Good use of the drone. Would have been interesting to know where you went exactly each day but maybe that wasn't the kind of film you were trying to make. You've made me want to look at your other films now.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Here's more about the trip if you're interested in the details: https://www.glodexplorer.no/produkt/finnmarksvidda-classic/ . I'd really recommend it.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the background
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy