Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Telling French tax authorities of change of English address

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - does anyone here with a ski place in France know how to tell the Impots of a change of English address so that they can send the tax d'habitation etc to the right address? I found the online form that tells all the French authorities of a move which seems a brilliant idea but unfortunately it seems to apply only if your old and new address are in France, so doesn't seem to apply to those of us based in England. I tried just writing to the office in France but they seem to have ignored it. If there is something clever you do on line please let me know chapter and verse as I am useless at navigating the tax website! Any help very gratefully received.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do you have a logon to the Impots website? If so you can send them a secure message to your tax office through that.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks - I did try this but nothing happened after I put in my numero fiscal....
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks - I did try this but nothing happened after I put in my numero fiscal....
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
whenever i have had to contact my local tax office I have always emailed them and receive a fairly prompt reply

you can google the email address for your local tax office but they are usually like the below just insert the relevant area - i have 2 one for our house in normandy st-lo and one for our apartment in the alps - st-jean-de-maurienne- so would put those where name of tax office goes (hope that makes sense and may help!)

sip.name of tax office@dgfip.finances.gouv.fr
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Are you registered at a local office or the central one (in Lyon). If local you can do it at the local office, if they can't do it they will give you an e mail address to do it. It's 10 years since I did it so I expect that address is no longer valid. But they did respond in less than 24 hours and changed all 3 (Foncieres, habitation and telly).
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thank you all - very useful suggestions. We are registered at Albertville . I have however, tried the emailing direct approach and did indeed find an address by googling it. Fingers crossed and many thanks all round !
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I just wrote to the address on each French 'Bill' with a signed letter and photocopy of each bill with their references on it. Was a bit of a chaff but worked a treat.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy