Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val disere 15th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Who is in valdisere 15th Jan? taking a solo trip, completely out of my comfort zone
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am but I’ll be teaching.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@scuzzie2k,

I'll be there staying next to the old church. I book a single room as a solo traveller but meet others I know in resort.

Where will you be staying and what level of skier are you? If you need lessons Steve A teaches with a v good ski school called TDC, he and the other instructors are British or English speaking.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am a boarder, the reason I am out of my comfort zone is never gone alone before. Am slumming it in Chalet Les Chardons
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good choice of place to stay. Plenty of boarders and lesson options then too
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Going to Espace Killy as a solo is a choice as it is so easy to meet and ski/board with new people.

You'll probably meet up with people at your chalet on landing night so won't take long to get in a group on day one and then a bit of après to get with more people

I'm doing Austria this season but will probably be back there in 24
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@scuzzie2k, hi, I've been there a couple of times. Great grub and company. I didn't know they still had the hostal open. I am lusting for a last minute trip sometime between 7th and 22 Jan. Board and ski I'd say early intermediate, not been out since 2019 so reckon a bit rusty. If it's not rude to ask did you get a decent price are you willing to say?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy