Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommendations women skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I’m currently deciding between these two skis based on advice in a reputable shop on my ski style & limitations etc:

Dynastar e lite 5 xp11 bindings 155cm
Head real joy GW9 binding 153cm

Any votes?! Guy in shop was of the view the heads are a slightly higher performance ski but not really necessary, comes at an extra price tag of £120. Just didn’t want white skis is my only hesitation on the dynastars!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There looks to be hardly anything between them feature-wise, so given that the Dynastars are not only a fair chunk cheaper but also a bit lighter, I would go with those and get some stickers to brighten them up a bit so they don't disappear into the murk on a cloudy day. White skis are a bad idea for freeriders, but on the piste I wouldn't worry too much.

Disclaimer: I haven't skied either of them.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Scarlet wrote:
White skis are a bad idea for free-riders

Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy