Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Menuires - public transport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

This year I am planning to be in Les Menuires for a couple of weeks and I have a question. I will be arriving in Les Menuires by bus (public transport) with all my luggage and equipment. The bus dropoff will be at the main bus station but my residence will be in Reberty 2000. Is there any service/way that will help me transfer my stuff from the main bus station in Les Menuires to the residence?

Thank you for your help.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are free shuttle buses to Reberty 2000.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@matejp, there are resort shuttle buses which go between the bus station (gare routiere, opposite the sports centre) and Reberty 2000. Maybe you should contact the Office de Tourisme and ask them for the times as at the moment I could only see the summer timetable on the website. Here is a link that will open a form for you to email them your question https://contact.lesmenuires.com/fr/contact
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@andy1234, is there any map of where are the bus stops for these shuttle buses?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@matejp, on the website page here https://static.lesmenuires.com/files/horaires-navettes.pdf there is a list consisting of the following (always bearing in mind that this info relates to the summer just gone):

ARRÊTS SUR DEMANDE
Donnez le nom de votre arrêt au chauffeur en montant dans la navette.
St Martin village, Les Grangeraies, Notre-Dame-de-la-Vie (uniquement en sens descendant),
St Marcel, Les Granges, Praranger, Le Lavassay, Les Airelles, Preyerand, La Croisette, Les Bouquetins, Bœdette, Reberty 1850, Les Montagnettes Sapinières, Median, Tetras-Lyre, Necou, Les Alpages, Village Club du Soleil, Fontanettes 1, Fontanettes 2, Campanules, La Masse, Plan de l'Eau, Bruyères Bas, Bruyères, Les Valmonts, La Chasse, Virage Caron.

I recognise the stops Necou, les Alpacas and Village Club de Soleil as being in Reberty 2000. However, if I was you I would definitely email the tourism office, they are very helpful people.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@matejp, last season the bus to/from Reberty came through the main bus station, so it would be only a few metres walk between your long distance bus and the local buses. The buses ran until late evening, as I recall taking one back from dinner.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@matejp, found a map that shows the bus stops: https://www.skicollection.co.uk/media/4222/les-chalets-du-soleil-16-17-new.pdf
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@andy1234, thank you!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy