Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

French ski chalet week 14th or 21st Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. I'm an over 65 intermediate male skier whose mates have fallen by the wayside. I like the ambiance of a chalet holiday, and want to go before the French half-term. If anyone is happy to share a room to keep costs down, and to be some company, that would be GREAT. Nothing booked yet, so quite flexible. I've been most places in the French Alps, except Morzine/Avoriaz (thereby hangs a tale...). Do get in touch.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Others on this forum will be recommending the Snowheads Bashes. They go to France in early December and to Val Thorens at the end of the ski season. You have to arrange your own travel to these bashes but the organiser arranges some bus transfers and gets others to share transfers.

For single/solo holidays try the following:-

https://www.singlesport.com
https://www.theskigathering.com/index.php
https://hofnar.com
https://www.coldfusionchalets.co.uk/
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I know of a chalet in La Plagne area where you can get your own room and no single supplement. £600 for a week in January. So far 2 other solos booked in and me thinking about it. The other rooms might be taken by couples, groups, families etc. there's no knowing...nice to know you wouldnt be the only billy no mates though. If youre interested let me know.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Singlesport has a guy your age waiting to share in Grand Massif on 15 January
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Try YSESKI. They only operate in Val d'Isere. Take a look at Chalet les Chardons. It is in the centre of the village & has lots of single rooms - with no single supplement. It is a former small hotel & you'll always find people to ski with. I've been several times on my own and have always had a great time.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@snoangel, I'm interested! What are the deets?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@kelse : have PM'd you
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@snoangel, Hi there , I’m very interested to know the details of the La Plagne chalet that’s good for solo skiers. Could you please provide?
Best regards.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@gorjulin
Have sent you a message also Smile
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Singlesport.com has one male share left in Courchevel on 7 January Chalet Valerianne similar age intermediate
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@jatrichardson, Hi there, following on from your solo place hunt, just to let you know, I took up snoangel’s info, it looks great, all booked up today…. Another 65 year old !
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi , British female fit mature lady, intermediate skier seeking buddy/buddies for a week in January or February 2023. Partner has knee injury so unable to come.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@jennyjinks, have PM'd you too, join us in La Plagne
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Oh cheers snoangel !
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy